$ $ $ FREE Shipping on ALL coninental USA orders $ $ $

  1. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Answers
    0

    $ $ $ FREE Shipping on ALL coninental USA orders $ $ $


    FREE shipping to Continental USA on ALL Orders

    This applies to ALL orders shipped to the Continental USA even if you order protein powder or 4 lbs of BCAAs whatever it is large order small order it ships FREE to the Continental USA.

    I am sorry about HI, AK and Canada the shipping is just too expensive eg just 10lbs costs $35 with a tracking number. I am working on a solution.


    CROWLER

  2. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    FREE shipping to Continental USA on ALL Orders

    This applies to ALL orders shipped to the Continental USA even if you order protein powder or 4 lbs of BCAAs whatever it is large order small order it ships FREE to the Continental USA.

    I am sorry about HI, AK and Canada the shipping is just too expensive eg just 10lbs costs $35 with a tracking number. I am working on a solution.


    CROWLER
    Hook me up with some of that new Life Support and I might peddle/paddle my way there and deliver it myself!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  3. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    Board Sponsor
    zbtboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    999
    Answers
    0

    Geez, always working on a "solution" that Crowler is. I hope he's on Life Support!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    dlew308's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,648
    Answers
    0

    When will the links to the whey proteins be working again?
  5. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dlew308 View Post
    When will the links to the whey proteins be working again?
    By the end of the weekend.

    You probably already saw it but for those who did not

    # # # MINI Announcement # # #


    CROWLER
  6. Registered User
    dlew308's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,648
    Answers
    0

    Yea I saw that, it said a couple of days and that was 2/27
    Some of us lack the patience gene


    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    By the end of the weekend.

    You probably already saw it but for those who did not

    # # # MINI Announcement # # #


    CROWLER
  7. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dlew308 View Post
    Yea I saw that, it said a couple of days and that was 2/27
    Some of us lack the patience gene



    Wikipedia Couple of days: To mean 3 to 19 days as needed for an excuse by me


    CROWLER
  8. Registered User
    Chemist2234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    187
    Answers
    0

    This is the best news i've ever heard in my entire life
  9. Registered User
    dlew308's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,648
    Answers
    0

    A weird word, why does it mean a few days when used in it's normal usage, means 2 of sumting....i guess we're a couple of loonies
  10. Registered User
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,372
    Answers
    0

    Great deals! Stocked-up on some life support!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Free Shipping on orders within Continental USA over $50!!
    By Islandsupps in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2014, 08:33 AM
  2. I need another sale or free shipping on any order
    By rottie76 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 12:49 PM
  3. Free shipping on nutraplanet orders!
    By Cellardude in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 07:12 PM
  4. Free shipping on all chems in stock
    By Hugh_Heifer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-17-2003, 02:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in