^ ^ ^ ^ LIFE SUPPORT special price is HERE ^ ^ ^ ^

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. ^ ^ ^ ^ LIFE SUPPORT special price is HERE ^ ^ ^ ^


    SPECIAL PRICING 3 Days ONLY AND

    Buy 3 Get 1 FREE

    FREE SHIPPING on ALL PRODUCTS to continental US

    FREE product will NOT show up on order form but WILL be sent to you. </B>


    Life Support is available for purchase:

    HERE


    CROWLER


    EDIT:

    Did you miss out on this special?

    Don't MISS OUT on our NEXT AMAZING SALE! We will notify you the next time we have one of our 2 or 3 day special. Go HEREand enter your email addy.



    I WILL Say we will be running another BIG SPECAIL very soon.

    You will now be notified when we run one of our AMAZING 2 or 3 day SPECIALS!


  2. Crowler...amazing once again...

    But I have a question about the dosing...again...

    It says two caps per dose and 2 doses per the mg's.
    And there are 120 caps in the bottle, meaning there are 30 days worth, right?

    But if one wanted to have the same amount of each substance that is in two scoops of cycle support, it would be a 15 day supply.

    Am I on the right track here?...I think I already confused myself..
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    Crowler...amazing once again...

    But I have a question about the dosing...again...

    It says two caps per dose and 2 doses per the mg's.
    And there are 120 caps in the bottle, meaning there are 30 days worth, right?

    But if one wanted to have the same amount of each substance that is in two scoops of cycle support, it would be a 15 day supply.

    Am I on the right track here?...I think I already confused myself..
    Hello PI,

    THANK YOU For the post.

    Yes there are 120 caps.

    Yes it lasts 30 days

    Yes it is half the dosage of Cycle Support which is why it is less expensive.

    So yes indeed you are correct. This is Life Support which is half the dosing of Cycle Support. A number of people have said they would like to take it year round but would prefer to take half the dosage of Cycle Support AND have it capped.

    So

  4. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Hello PI,

    THANK YOU For the post.

    Yes there are 120 caps.

    Yes it lasts 30 days

    Yes it is half the dosage of Cycle Support which is why it is less expensive.

    So yes indeed you are correct. This is Life Support which is half the dosing of Cycle Support. A number of people have said they would like to take it year round but would prefer to take half the dosage of Cycle Support AND have it capped.

    So
    Nice, that makes complete sense.

    Even so. If you are more inclined to take a pill and not a powder, the cost isn't too much more than cycle support.

    Great idea...

  5. SPECIAL PRICING 3 Days ONLY AND

    Buy 3 Get 1 FREE

    FREE shipping to Continental USA on ALL Orders


    CROWLER
    •   
       


  6. Awesome!

  7. Darn, I thought Crowler was offering some more mouth-to-mouth classes. Oh well.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  8. Actually, I heard that was ZBTBOY's new responsibility
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  9. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Actually, I heard that was ZBTBOY's new responsibility









    ....oh wait

  10. How come I haven't heard more about this product. This is fantastic! Did you give Beelz a spiff for coining the name?

    http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/a...port-life.html
    Last edited by yeahright; 03-02-2007 at 11:19 PM.

  11. It JUST came out today

    Sorry it took so long to get the info to you lol


    CROWLER

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    It JUST came out today

    Sorry it took so long to get the info to you lol


    CROWLER
    Apology accepted.

  13. this is a great idea. i love cycle support but to be honest, i wasn't a fan of scooping it out all the time. lazy? maybe, but a pill version is much more suited to my tastes. 20 bucks a month to keep bloodwork in check? seems like a no-brainer to me.

  14. Bump

    Special pricing ends in ONE day.



    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    SPECIAL PRICING 3 Days ONLY AND

    Buy 3 Get 1 FREE

    FREE SHIPPING on ALL PRODUCTS to continental US

    FREE product will NOT show up on order form but WILL be sent to you. </B>


    Life Support is available for purchase here:

    HERE


    CROWLER

  15. This is a great deal.

  16. EDIT:

    Did you miss out on this special?

    Don't MISS OUT on our NEXT AMAZING SALE! We will notify you the next time we have one of our 2 or 3 day special. Go HEREand enter your email addy.



    I WILL Say we will be running another BIG SPECAIL very soon.

    You will now be notified when we run one of our AMAZING 2 or 3 day SPECIALS!



    CROWLER

  17. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    EDIT:

    Did you miss out on this special?
    No, I didn't.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    No, I didn't.


  19. Great job Crowler, hope this is a huge seller for you. It may take a little time for some of us to order as I already have a stash of powdered CS but I'm SOOO looking forward to the capped version. Thanks again.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Blutarski View Post
    Great job Crowler, hope this is a huge seller for you. It may take a little time for some of us to order as I already have a stash of powdered CS but I'm SOOO looking forward to the capped version. Thanks again.
    Screw it, I just placed my order, gotta support the man...

  21. Blutarski, I was just about to make a post thanking you for taking the time to give those words of encouragement.

    Then I see your next post

    YOU are DA MAN!






    CROWLER

  22. Will this be available with retailers in the future?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by size View Post
    Will this be available with retailers in the future?

    Maybe

  24. Got mine in the mail yesterday.

  25. Ive been on it over a week and like the convenience of caps! Thanks Crowler!



    Jdub
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ANABOLIC ALCHEMY IS HERE - ANAFUSE XMAS SPECIAL!!!
    By musclemaker in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-26-2015, 02:39 PM
  2. Glucophase XR is HERE!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 10:39 PM
  3. IFBB Champ from Germany is here!
    By serkan in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 08:36 PM
Log in
Log in