# # # MINI Announcement # # #

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. # # # MINI Announcement # # #

Ok this will be the mini teaser announcement

We will now offer FREE shipping to the continential US. YES FREE!

FREE NO matter how large or small your order is.

FREE NO matter how many pounds of protein you order.

Another BIG break through for us.

Our protein powder will now be sold with a flavor system. Meaning you order 10lbs of protein powder you then choose 4 DIFFERENT flavors. Your flavors will come in an eye dropper bottle. So you want a shake, scoop out some protein, put it in your glass then squeeze the desired number of drops of one of your FOUR flavors.

You want it a little sweeter with more flavor use more drops. AND each flavor bottle does THREE pounds at regular flavoring. So you will end up with EXTRA flavor.

This will be up on the website within the next 2 days.

Blend 61.99

Isolate 69.99

We will also be taking this flavor idea and use it with our EXCELL and possible the Chaos.

Full details in a couple of days.

2. Smile

freedom of choice, best idea yet!!!

3. WOW! this is awesome. innovative indeed! too bad im broke and dont live continental US.....

4. GREAT!!!!!!! This is an awesome idea! You are the MAN!!

5. Haha...i guess that explains why you didnt answer my thread i started a little while back about being able to get seperate flavor systems...you didnt want to let the cat out of the bag just yet! This is awesome, im excited about this

6. I cant wait to play with the flavoring! We'll have to hold a contest for the best flavor combination.

7. Wow incredible Crowler...Free shipping saves about 12 bucks right there, and then you get the flavor system. As if you weren't the top choice for protein before, your off the charts now...Way to go!!

8. U Rock

9. This is preposterous! Choice is not something to be obtained by the lowly proletariate! This should be directed solely by the ruling class! The common man is too stupid to know what they want/need.

Just send it all to me Crowler and I will make sure to get it divied out. The lines of course will be exceptionally long.

Nice work Crowler.

10. 10lbs of the ISO for $70 equates to the sale price at NP recently. Good price and even better with free shipping.
    I'm loving my 5lb'r and you'll get my $$ when it's time to reload.

11. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    We will also be taking this flavor idea and use it with our EXCELL
    That is very good news!

12. Incredible....You rock.

13. Sounds great, any different flavors in the future?

14. sounds awesome crowler, are you guys gonna bring back some fruit flavors for this by any chance?

15. I second the fruit flavors

16. Damn. Free shipping, and 4 choices on flavors? OUTSTANDING!

17. So on a side note...how do you think these flavor systems will mix with an MPI or casein type protein? I remember reading a thread awhile back about you working on a flavor system for these types of proteins and i believe what it came to was ..."perfection takes time" So what do you think...??

18. As to the fruit flavors I am not sure. Yes I know not a great answer but I like honesty over fluffing, errrr I mean puffery
    I will say we are working VERY hard because I want them back also.

I actually do not have MPI or casein to give to the testers to see how it goes. BUT it is something I have thought of and it is very high on the list.

Thank you all so VERY VERY much for the kind words and the encouragement it truly does mean so much to me. I was talking to a friend on the phone yesterday and I said you know I LOVE competition of getting things out there and doing things differently it is why I LOVE what I do!

Yea I know if I read that last line I would think what a bunch of BS he is just marketing, but to the people who really know me, you know this is true so let's get it ONNNNNNNNNNNNN!

BTW it will be a couple days til the BIG announcement and it appears on the website. Thanks again.

19. Will be up for sale by the end of the weekend.

Thanks for your patience

20. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Will be up for sale by the end of the weekend.

Thanks for your patience

what will be up for sale?

21. Will you be selling the flavorings separatly also?

22. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    what will be up for sale?
    Thanks for the question warnerve.

What will be up for sale is what this whole thread is about, the new protein and flavor system.

23. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    Will you be selling the flavorings separatly also?
    Not sure about this. Will think about it, problem is they cost so much to make compared to what they could be sold for.

24. Ahh ok cool. Here's a question...could we maybe request excell flavorings with the isolate if we prefer fruit flavors maybe?

25. How do you know they wont be available with the protein flavoring already

26. Awesome, if you got fruit flavors im in for 10 lbs. and 4 life supports as soon as you say the magic words

27. Ok the basic flavors are up.

PLEASE NOTE: These will start shipping by Thursday. Please take this into account when ordering.

The fruit flavors will follow by Thursday

28. is there any chance we could preorder so that we can still get the special deal on life support? this benefit you i think, if you guys are paying to allow us to have free shipping?

29. War Nerve. Free shipping is on ALL orders from now on.

Not exactly sure of your questions but does that help?

30. Fruit Flavorings were delivered.
    They taste GREAT!

BUT IMO they are not strong enough tasting so they are being redone. I would say beginning of next week.

I would rather delay than put out a product which I believe could be even better.

Similar Forum Threads

1. I need to make an announcement....17aOHN
    By custom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-01-2004, 11:22 AM
  2. White Mini-Ludacris on Star Search
    By Gaf Knee in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-07-2003, 08:05 PM
  3. Announcement for the board
    By wardog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15