# # # MINI Announcement # # #

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Ok this will be the mini teaser announcement :head:

We will now offer FREE shipping to the continential US. YES FREE!

FREE NO matter how large or small your order is.

FREE NO matter how many pounds of protein you order.

Another BIG break through for us.

Our protein powder will now be sold with a flavor system. Meaning you order 10lbs of protein powder you then choose 4 DIFFERENT flavors. Your flavors will come in an eye dropper bottle. So you want a shake, scoop out some protein, put it in your glass then squeeze the desired number of drops of one of your FOUR flavors.

You want it a little sweeter with more flavor use more drops. AND each flavor bottle does THREE pounds at regular flavoring. So you will end up with EXTRA flavor.

This will be up on the website within the next 2 days.

Pricing:

10lbs
Blend 61.99

Isolate 69.99

We will also be taking this flavor idea and use it with our EXCELL and possible the Chaos.

Full details in a couple of days.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
freedom of choice, best idea yet!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW! this is awesome. innovative indeed! too bad im broke and dont live continental US.....

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
GREAT!!!!!!! This is an awesome idea! You are the MAN!!

deadlifter25

Awards
Haha...i guess that explains why you didnt answer my thread i started a little while back about being able to get seperate flavor systems...you didnt want to let the cat out of the bag just yet! This is awesome, im excited about this

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I cant wait to play with the flavoring! We'll have to hold a contest for the best flavor combination. :food:

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow incredible Crowler...Free shipping saves about 12 bucks right there, and then you get the flavor system. As if you weren't the top choice for protein before, your off the charts now...Way to go!!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
This is preposterous! Choice is not something to be obtained by the lowly proletariate! This should be directed solely by the ruling class! The common man is too stupid to know what they want/need.

Just send it all to me Crowler and I will make sure to get it divied out. The lines of course will be exceptionally long.

Nice work Crowler.

Moody Hammer

Moody Hammer

Awards
10lbs of the ISO for $70 equates to the sale price at NP recently. Good price and even better with free shipping.
I'm loving my 5lb'r and you'll get my $$ when it's time to reload.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Incredible....You rock.

Cody3308

Awards
Sounds great, any different flavors in the future?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
sounds awesome crowler, are you guys gonna bring back some fruit flavors for this by any chance? :)

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Damn. Free shipping, and 4 choices on flavors? OUTSTANDING!

deadlifter25

Awards
So on a side note...how do you think these flavor systems will mix with an MPI or casein type protein? I remember reading a thread awhile back about you working on a flavor system for these types of proteins and i believe what it came to was ..."perfection takes time" So what do you think...??

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
As to the fruit flavors I am not sure. Yes I know not a great answer but I like honesty over fluffing, errrr I mean puffery :)
I will say we are working VERY hard because I want them back also.

I actually do not have MPI or casein to give to the testers to see how it goes. BUT it is something I have thought of and it is very high on the list.

Thank you all so VERY VERY much for the kind words and the encouragement it truly does mean so much to me. I was talking to a friend on the phone yesterday and I said you know I LOVE competition of getting things out there and doing things differently it is why I LOVE what I do!

Yea I know if I read that last line I would think what a bunch of BS he is just marketing, but to the people who really know me, you know this is true so let's get it ONNNNNNNNNNNNN!

BTW it will be a couple days til the BIG announcement and it appears on the website. Thanks again.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Will be up for sale by the end of the weekend.

Thanks for your patience :)

CROWLER

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Will you be selling the flavorings separatly also?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
what will be up for sale? :think:
Thanks for the question warnerve.

What will be up for sale is what this whole thread is about, the new protein and flavor system.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Will you be selling the flavorings separatly also?
Not sure about this. Will think about it, problem is they cost so much to make compared to what they could be sold for.

CROWLER

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Ahh ok cool. Here's a question...could we maybe request excell flavorings with the isolate if we prefer fruit flavors maybe?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
How do you know they wont be available with the protein flavoring already :)

CROWLER

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, if you got fruit flavors im in for 10 lbs. and 4 life supports as soon as you say the magic words :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Ok the basic flavors are up.

PLEASE NOTE: These will start shipping by Thursday. Please take this into account when ordering.

The fruit flavors will follow by Thursday :)

CROWLER

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
is there any chance we could preorder so that we can still get the special deal on life support? this benefit you i think, if you guys are paying to allow us to have free shipping?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
War Nerve. Free shipping is on ALL orders from now on.

Not exactly sure of your questions but does that help?

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Fruit Flavorings were delivered.
They taste GREAT!

BUT IMO they are not strong enough tasting so they are being redone. I would say beginning of next week.

I would rather delay than put out a product which I believe could be even better.

CROWLER

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Crowler,

Did you tell everybody yet about the deals at Healthy Cheat Foods too...??? :wink:

I'm referring to the free shipping and the BUY 3 GET 1 FREE DEAL @ Healthy Cheat Foods.com

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established

I ordered up some of this protein. Excited to try the new format.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What combination did you go with?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
What combination did you go with?
2 Peanut Butters, 1 Chocolate and 1 banana. I see some seriously good combos there....

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. That would be my exact choice. It'll be interesting to see other's creations though.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking if I bought 4 of the Peanut Butter Flavors and then I combined ALL of them what flavor would I end up with???

CROWLER

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would taste just like it smells. Delicious!

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking if I bought 4 of the Peanut Butter Flavors and then I combined ALL of them what flavor would I end up with???

CROWLER
You should make a jelly flavor. Then I can make PB+J shakes. That'd be awesome!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol How do you make a jelly flavor? Jelly is not a flavor or is it :)

How about grape flavor and then you could mix it.

CROWLER

agpetz

Awards
What's the ETA on the fruit flavors? Big fan of the peanut butter chocolate (especially with oats mixed in) but would like to be able to mix it up.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Fruit Flavorings were delivered.
They taste GREAT!

BUT IMO they are not strong enough tasting so they are being redone. I would say beginning of next week.

I would rather delay than put out a product which I believe could be even better.

CROWLER

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
lol How do you make a jelly flavor? Jelly is not a flavor or is it :)

CROWLER
HAHAHA, Didnt even think it about that way. Grape or Strawberry mixed with PB sounds awesome. I cant wait to try it.

m4gnum

m4gnum

Awards
PLEASE sell the flavors separately! I really want them but I cannot take any milk products :(.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
I tried two flavors so far Mocha and Choc.. .both are good.. just got to get the drops down..

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
New flavors are up

Bubble Gum
Lemon-Lime
Wild Cherry

:)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
New flavors are up

Bubble Gum
Lemon-Lime
Wild Cherry

:)
Bubble Gum...!!!!! I already placed my order. It will be in my next one!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Bubble Gum comes with a rainbow bumper sticker?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
No one else has ever requested it but hey if that is the way you swing we might be able to do something for you :)

CROWLER