Yay for Cycle Support

Jared

Awards
This is my first time using Cycle Support and I must say that I am very impressed. Although there can be a number of variables, I believe the most notable effect is a decrease in my on cycle "bacne". This is usually a very common side for me. I am running a cycle that is identical to one that I have run in the past and the difference is night and day. I am wondering if it's due to the interaction with 5-AR, but I guess it doesn't really matter cause it's working.

Awesome work.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey Jared,

thanks for the kind words. we appreciate the feedback! Glad to hear you cycle is going well.

-Z

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
This is my first time using Cycle Support and I must say that I am very impressed. Although there can be a number of variables, I believe the most notable effect is a decrease in my on cycle "bacne". This is usually a very common side for me. I am running a cycle that is identical to one that I have run in the past and the difference is night and day. I am wondering if it's due to the interaction with 5-AR, but I guess it doesn't really matter cause it's working.

Awesome work.

GREAT to hear it!

Thank you for taking the time to post. :head:

CROWLER

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any conclusive info on the effects of milk thistle on protein synthesis. I know there's some info that it might interfere similar--but a lesser degree--to Aspirin.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any conclusive info on the effects of milk thistle on protein synthesis. I know there's some info that it might interfere similar--but a lesser degree--to Aspirin.

I've looked a couple of times but the only things I find are studies done on people with some sort of Liver ailment

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I just got Cycle Support in today. I'm going to load up on some stuff I've already got until Monday. Then, I'm going to start Cycle Support and most likely Superdrol or Phera-Vol... haven't decided quite yet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EpicBarbell Cycle Logs 5
BroGator Anabolics 17
Anabolics 2
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 8