mint choc chip whey protein isolete

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
I got my samples today, woo hoo
I just tried the mint chocolate chip, I was expecting a green color mix ;)
I didn't shake it too well, a lazy shake but the few lumps I had left tasted good. The flavor is good, a slight aftertaste linger but so does the minty freshness. Great job, I can't wait to try my other two samples and then the pancake mix!

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have tried most of the flavors...unfortunately I have not tried this one yet...it seems to be quite popular though.

Thanks for the feedback!
STX

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey dlew, Thanks for the review!

I've yet to try this flavor yet as well. I had a bad experience with Dymatizes Mint Choc back in the day that still hangs over me :gas: . One of these days I'll have to suck it up and try ours.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
For $1, you can get yourself 3 samples ;)

Hey dlew, Thanks for the review!

I've yet to try this flavor yet as well. I had a bad experience with Dymatizes Mint Choc back in the day that still hangs over me :gas: . One of these days I'll have to suck it up and try ours.

Gdawg

Awards
Is this flavor more of a chocolate mint or mint chocolate chip? (Do you even know what I'm trying to ask?)

It seems that all of the mint flavored proteins I have tried are just chocolate with a hint of mint. I'd prefer having a strong mint flavor with a hint of chocolate though. Something that tastes like the green, mint ice cream that has pieces of chocolate in it.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
It's a mint chocolate chip flavor, I was expecting a choc mint taste but was pleasantly surpirsed