mint choc chip whey protein isolete

1. Thumbs up mint choc chip whey protein isolete

I got my samples today, woo hoo
    I just tried the mint chocolate chip, I was expecting a green color mix
    I didn't shake it too well, a lazy shake but the few lumps I had left tasted good. The flavor is good, a slight aftertaste linger but so does the minty freshness. Great job, I can't wait to try my other two samples and then the pancake mix!

2. I have tried most of the flavors...unfortunately I have not tried this one yet...it seems to be quite popular though.

Thanks for the feedback!
    STX
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

3. Hey dlew, Thanks for the review!

I've yet to try this flavor yet as well. I had a bad experience with Dymatizes Mint Choc back in the day that still hangs over me . One of these days I'll have to suck it up and try ours.
    •   

4. For $1, you can get yourself 3 samples

Quote Originally Posted by zbtboy View Post
    Hey dlew, Thanks for the review!

I've yet to try this flavor yet as well. I had a bad experience with Dymatizes Mint Choc back in the day that still hangs over me . One of these days I'll have to suck it up and try ours.

5. Quote Originally Posted by dlew308 View Post
    For $1, you can get yourself 3 samples
    LOL...good point

6. Is this flavor more of a chocolate mint or mint chocolate chip? (Do you even know what I'm trying to ask?)

It seems that all of the mint flavored proteins I have tried are just chocolate with a hint of mint. I'd prefer having a strong mint flavor with a hint of chocolate though. Something that tastes like the green, mint ice cream that has pieces of chocolate in it.

7. It's a mint chocolate chip flavor, I was expecting a choc mint taste but was pleasantly surpirsed

Similar Forum Threads

1. All The Whey protein Choc PB
    By theBIGcactus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 09:14 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 03:29 PM
  3. Why a casein/whey protein combo is the best for growth
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 12:19 AM
  4. Pro-Rated 100% Whey Protein