More Praise for AI

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay I apologize in advance if everyone's tired of hearing about how great this product is but....

Going into a 4 week Phera-plex/Mega-Zol cycle my biggest concern was PP's impact on blood pressure. So I preloaded cycle support from AI for two weeks and have been taking it throughout.

I take my BP several times per day and I have experienced zero problems even when I went to 30mg of PP about a week ago. I'm averaging around 110/70 which is freakin' amazing!

Now I'm taking my BP with a monitor I bought from Crowler so potentially he has tampered with it to provide me with false readings! j/k...lol

Seriously though, cycle support is a kickass product and I will use it for as long as I'm running these compounds.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well ninjo, probably everyone is tired of hearing me say the following but I DON't CARE :).

It is just so NICE to come on the board, do a search of new threads and see something like this. It is just get such a GREAT feeling to see Cycle Support is TRULY helping someone's health.

Ninjo, I THANK you so much for taking the time and effort to post this. BTW you don't have PMs so I will post this here. It would be great to get a testimonial from you if you feel comfortable doing that, if not I understand.

If so you can reach me at [email protected]

Thank you again REPS to you!

CROWLER

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
About to get my new shipment of Chaos in the mail...So AI deserve all the praise they get.(imho)

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dang it all ! Crowlers head will get so big we cant fit it in this forum much longer :toofunny:

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using Cycle Support for my cholesterol. I'm trying to get it down and after 90 days of using it (mid-March), I'll have it tested again and will post the results on here.

My blood pressure has been pretty good, usually 125/75, but since being on Cycle Support, it's been 118/68! I'm very hopeful it has the same effect on my cholesterol. I hope to try AI's Excell in the near future too. AI seems to have very solid products!

:bruce3:

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using Cycle Support for my cholesterol. I'm trying to get it down and after 90 days of using it (mid-March), I'll have it tested again and will post the results on here.

My blood pressure has been pretty good, usually 125/75, but since being on Cycle Support, it's been 118/68! I'm very hopeful it has the same effect on my cholesterol. I hope to try AI's Excell in the near future too. AI seems to have very solid products!

:bruce3:
We look forward to seeing your results!

AlphaAnabolic

AlphaAnabolic

Awards
Okay I apologize in advance if everyone's tired of hearing about how great this product is but....

Going into a 4 week Phera-plex/Mega-Zol cycle my biggest concern was PP's impact on blood pressure. So I preloaded cycle support from AI for two weeks and have been taking it throughout.

I take my BP several times per day and I have experienced zero problems even when I went to 30mg of PP about a week ago. I'm averaging around 110/70 which is freakin' amazing!

Now I'm taking my BP with a monitor I bought from Crowler so potentially he has tampered with it to provide me with false readings! j/k...lol

Seriously though, cycle support is a kickass product and I will use it for as long as I'm running these compounds.
AMEN MY BROTHER! Preach it! :head:

-Aaron R. Smith, CESO