More Praise for AI - AnabolicMinds.com

More Praise for AI

Wink More Praise for AI

Okay I apologize in advance if everyone's tired of hearing about how great this product is but....

Going into a 4 week Phera-plex/Mega-Zol cycle my biggest concern was PP's impact on blood pressure. So I preloaded cycle support from AI for two weeks and have been taking it throughout.

I take my BP several times per day and I have experienced zero problems even when I went to 30mg of PP about a week ago. I'm averaging around 110/70 which is freakin' amazing!

Now I'm taking my BP with a monitor I bought from Crowler so potentially he has tampered with it to provide me with false readings! j/k...lol

Seriously though, cycle support is a kickass product and I will use it for as long as I'm running these compounds.

Well ninjo, probably everyone is tired of hearing me say the following but I DON't CARE .

It is just so NICE to come on the board, do a search of new threads and see something like this. It is just get such a GREAT feeling to see Cycle Support is TRULY helping someone's health.

Ninjo, I THANK you so much for taking the time and effort to post this. BTW you don't have PMs so I will post this here. It would be great to get a testimonial from you if you feel comfortable doing that, if not I understand.

If so you can reach me at CROWLER@AnabolicInnovations.co m

Thank you again REPS to you!

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

About to get my new shipment of Chaos in the mail...So AI deserve all the praise they get.(imho)
    •   

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    BTW you don't have PMs so I will post this here. It would be great to get a testimonial from you if you feel comfortable doing that, if not I understand.

If so you can reach me at CROWLER@AnabolicInnovations.co m
    I will email you this evening.

Dang it all ! Crowlers head will get so big we cant fit it in this forum much longer
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.

I'm currently using Cycle Support for my cholesterol. I'm trying to get it down and after 90 days of using it (mid-March), I'll have it tested again and will post the results on here.

My blood pressure has been pretty good, usually 125/75, but since being on Cycle Support, it's been 118/68! I'm very hopeful it has the same effect on my cholesterol. I hope to try AI's Excell in the near future too. AI seems to have very solid products!

:bruce3:

Quote Originally Posted by edvanp View Post
    I'm currently using Cycle Support for my cholesterol. I'm trying to get it down and after 90 days of using it (mid-March), I'll have it tested again and will post the results on here.

My blood pressure has been pretty good, usually 125/75, but since being on Cycle Support, it's been 118/68! I'm very hopeful it has the same effect on my cholesterol. I hope to try AI's Excell in the near future too. AI seems to have very solid products!

:bruce3:
    We look forward to seeing your results!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Okay I apologize in advance if everyone's tired of hearing about how great this product is but....

Going into a 4 week Phera-plex/Mega-Zol cycle my biggest concern was PP's impact on blood pressure. So I preloaded cycle support from AI for two weeks and have been taking it throughout.

I take my BP several times per day and I have experienced zero problems even when I went to 30mg of PP about a week ago. I'm averaging around 110/70 which is freakin' amazing!

Now I'm taking my BP with a monitor I bought from Crowler so potentially he has tampered with it to provide me with false readings! j/k...lol

Seriously though, cycle support is a kickass product and I will use it for as long as I'm running these compounds.
    AMEN MY BROTHER! Preach it!

-Aaron R. Smith, CESO

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 07:10 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 01:40 AM
  3. More praise for Java Lather Soap
    By johnfaceman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 10:01 PM
  4. No More Sugar (For You Bobo)