Excell Flavors - AnabolicMinds.com

Excell Flavors

1. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Excell Flavors

Okay, I finally finished off all my homemade BCAA mix. Now I want to give Excell a go. What flavor would you all say masks the taste of the BCAA's the best???

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

2. Advanced Member

Ive got the mango right now, and it tastes like a mango. Im a fan of this one.
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
  3. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi
    Ive got the mango right now, and it tastes like a mango. Im a fan of this one.
    That's what I have, and agree it's quite excellent.

I never realized just how long 2kg last you.

Tha only thing I'd change is to have it a bit little stronger in flavor. Otherwise, a perfect product.
    •   

4. Elite Member

I've only tried lemon and raspberry, and the lemon is really good. For some reason the raspberry doesn't seem to mix quite as well and I don't like the taste as much. Raspberry is still pretty decent, but lemon is perfect.
  5. Anabolic Innovations Rep

Strawberry, Grape, and mango seem to be the popular ones but you wont experience that bcaa taste with any of the flavors.
  6. rollin' on dubs!
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.

ive only bought strawberry but i dont think ill try another flavor. this one is money!
  7. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by zbtboy
    Strawberry, Grape, and mango seem to be the popular ones but you wont experience that bcaa taste with any of the flavors.
    Yeah Im DEFINATELY looking forward to trying it.. BUT D AMN.... why do you all need to release so many flavors???

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  8. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Grape is what I use. Love it.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice! I figured I'd try my luck with mango. I got a couple jugs of the mango Excell and some peanut butter whey isolate protein... anyone have the peanut butter flavor? Is is any good?
  10. Advanced Member

I have tried fruit punch, strawberry, and rasberry. All have been better than good, but rasberry is awesome and it mixes almost clear. Now I don't have weird people asking me all the time why i drink kool-aid when im working out....
  11. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by rysigpi
    I have tried fruit punch, strawberry, and rasberry. All have been better than good, but rasberry is awesome and it mixes almost clear. Now I don't have weird people asking me all the time why i drink kool-aid when im working out....
    That's weird, my raspberry doesn't mix well at all, the lemon mixed almost clear, makes me wonder.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

I got the mango, but the flavoring is kinda weak for my liking. I can get some Lipton Mango mix (carb free) and dump some in, it's all good. Good quality product from Annabolic Innovations though and good mixability. I got the PB protein (isolate) and it's really good too!
  13. New Member

grape and lemon, mix very well, taste fine
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

I really like the taste of Purple Wrath mixed with my gallon jug of water (4 scoops). I've been literally raping BCAAs and EAAs. I'm firing out the intensity for another few weeks until I detox and will be on nothing but the master cleanse drink (distilled water, grade B organic maple syrup, lemon, cayenne pepper), a morning salt water enema (downing a quart of luke warm water with some sea salt), Purple Wrath (yielding a daily value of over 50 grams EAAs per day), green tea, Dandelion tea, and a detox bath every second day.

Hopefully after my blood and GI tract are ready to 'reboot', I'll have had my eating lifestyle (blood particular foods) hashed out with one of the best nutritionists in the country who practices 20 minutes from where I reside.

I see that RPN has a new product called 'gut health'... should be promising too
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What flavor of protein shake is your favorite?
    By Chemo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 02:11 PM