Excell Flavors

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, I finally finished off all my homemade BCAA mix. Now I want to give Excell a go. What flavor would you all say masks the taste of the BCAA's the best???

Adams

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Ive got the mango right now, and it tastes like a mango. Im a fan of this one.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Ive got the mango right now, and it tastes like a mango. Im a fan of this one.
That's what I have, and agree it's quite excellent.

I never realized just how long 2kg last you.

Tha only thing I'd change is to have it a bit little stronger in flavor. Otherwise, a perfect product.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I've only tried lemon and raspberry, and the lemon is really good. For some reason the raspberry doesn't seem to mix quite as well and I don't like the taste as much. Raspberry is still pretty decent, but lemon is perfect.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Strawberry, Grape, and mango seem to be the popular ones but you wont experience that bcaa taste with any of the flavors.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
ive only bought strawberry but i dont think ill try another flavor. this one is money!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strawberry, Grape, and mango seem to be the popular ones but you wont experience that bcaa taste with any of the flavors.
Yeah Im DEFINATELY looking forward to trying it.. BUT D AMN.... why do you all need to release so many flavors??? :D

Adams

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Grape is what I use. Love it.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I figured I'd try my luck with mango. I got a couple jugs of the mango Excell and some peanut butter whey isolate protein... anyone have the peanut butter flavor? Is is any good?

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I have tried fruit punch, strawberry, and rasberry. All have been better than good, but rasberry is awesome and it mixes almost clear. Now I don't have weird people asking me all the time why i drink kool-aid when im working out....:blink:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I have tried fruit punch, strawberry, and rasberry. All have been better than good, but rasberry is awesome and it mixes almost clear. Now I don't have weird people asking me all the time why i drink kool-aid when im working out....:blink:
That's weird, my raspberry doesn't mix well at all, the lemon mixed almost clear, makes me wonder.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I got the mango, but the flavoring is kinda weak for my liking. I can get some Lipton Mango mix (carb free) and dump some in, it's all good. Good quality product from Annabolic Innovations though and good mixability. I got the PB protein (isolate) and it's really good too!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I really like the taste of Purple Wrath mixed with my gallon jug of water (4 scoops). I've been literally raping BCAAs and EAAs. I'm firing out the intensity for another few weeks until I detox and will be on nothing but the master cleanse drink (distilled water, grade B organic maple syrup, lemon, cayenne pepper), a morning salt water enema (downing a quart of luke warm water with some sea salt), Purple Wrath (yielding a daily value of over 50 grams EAAs per day), green tea, Dandelion tea, and a detox bath every second day.

Hopefully after my blood and GI tract are ready to 'reboot', I'll have had my eating lifestyle (blood particular foods) hashed out with one of the best nutritionists in the country who practices 20 minutes from where I reside.

I see that RPN has a new product called 'gut health'... should be promising too ;)