Whey Blend Ratios

1. Whey Blend Ratios

What is the ratio of whey iso, whey concentrate, casein etc in the Whey Blend Product? On the site it doesnt say...thanks

2. Thank you PP for your question.

Here you go:

Protein blend (whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, whey peptides), cocoa (processed with alkali), artifical flavor, lecithin, sucralose

As far as ratios we don't give out that information but Isolate appears first and therefore has the highest amount present.

Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate, Cycle Support, diet, supplements - Whey Protein Concentrate

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

3. Thanks Crowler for the quick response. I have another question. Is there anywhere else we can buy the blend besides your website? just curious to see since you said before that your resellers are usually cheaper.
    •   

4. No I am sorry there is not. The blend has such a small markup that there just is no room for a retailer to be able to make any profit.

CROWLER

5. cool ill probably pick up some with some pudding next month or so cuz i just spent WAYYYY to much at NP, but dont worry, i bought AI isolate and excell!

6. lol GREAT!

Thank you for your purchases.

CROWLER

7. thank you for your products. i got the peanut butter banana i think. That was all they had and mango excell, what do you think of those flavors? honestly?

8. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    thank you for your products. i got the peanut butter banana i think. That was all they had and mango excell, what do you think of those flavors? honestly?
    The PB+Banana is my fav and the mango is good, but I personally like the Strawberry and Grape better. Overall, I think you'll be pleased.
  9. Guest

crowler would you make me a custom blend for myself and feel free to sale it:}

10. Sure You Goof Ball

Crowler

11. still waiting on the beef liver.

12. OMG I thought you said BEAR liver. Nevermind

CROWLER

13. probably a little gamey tasting, but man ... that actually intrigues me..