Cycle support question

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48%

Cycle support question

Allright so i decided to start out a SD cycle. A week beforehand i started taking cycle support but i had to switch to Liver x. I was basicly feeling like crap on it. I figured that I allready have low BP and i think cycle support was dropping it too low. So now that i'm on cycle i started taking cycle support again. Took it this morning with 40g of whey. About 30 min later i started getting all fidgety and nouseous. Barrely was able force some baked potatoes and eggs down my throat. Why am i having such a weird reaction to it? i guess from now on i'll just take it with food.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

i been taking Cycle support for 2 months, i havent had any problems, i have used it with food, without food, with milk, plain water, in my shake. sometimes that im in a hurry i just pop in a scoop and then some water, juice or milk to swallo .

maybe something else that your are taking is making you feel that way. what else are you taking ?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48%

nothing bro.. been clean of everything else. I guess i'm just a weird one. I react diff than other people on supps. Jungle Warfare was a nightmare for me, so was X-Factor. the sides from JW were even worse than those of M1T. As far as oral steroids, the only oral steroid that not only worked but i actually felt awsome on it, was SD. All the other ones, Halodrol, Phera,Trn, M1T were just awfull. Oh btw Nutraplanet rocks!! Thanks for the awsome prices and service.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.68%

Quote Originally Posted by animalXXX
    nothing bro.. been clean of everything else. I guess i'm just a weird one. I react diff than other people on supps. Jungle Warfare was a nightmare for me, so was X-Factor. the sides from JW were even worse than those of M1T. As far as oral steroids, the only oral steroid that not only worked but i actually felt awsome on it, was superdrol. All the other ones, Halodrol, Phera,Trn, M1T were just awfull. Oh btw Nutraplanet rocks!! Thanks for the awsome prices and service.
    Your right those guys rock . I dont work with them, i work for them(i have to wake up early every morning to go to work to get money to buy supps from them)
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48%

hahaha i see now what u mean.... well in that case i guess i work for them too
  6. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.74%

Hello Animalxx,

Thank you for the purchase and your posting this.

I am sorry you are having this happen. There is nothing in CS such as caffeine or anything similar.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48%

just like i said bro, i'm a weird one. I react weird to a lot of supps. Like even Size on i can't take cuz it makes me nauseos like hell. whatever, it doesn't really matter.
  8. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.74%

Thanks for your quick reply and you have a good board name

CROWLER
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by animalXXX
    Allright so i decided to start out a superdrol cycle. A week beforehand i started taking cycle support but i had to switch to Liver x. I was basicly feeling like crap on it. I figured that I allready have low BP and i think cycle support was dropping it too low. So now that i'm on cycle i started taking cycle support again. Took it this morning with 40g of whey. About 30 min later i started getting all fidgety and nouseous. Barrely was able force some baked potatoes and eggs down my throat. Why am i having such a weird reaction to it? i guess from now on i'll just take it with food.
    I have had that problem bro, but it should happen that fast, the things in cycle support should take some time to work, except the celery seed extract. But if you already have low blood pressure cycle support can drop it too low. (I went down to something like 85 over 60, then again my on BP with tren is usually less then 120/80)

My suggestion is to ether make your own blend if you want to drink it or head over to custom caps to get your stuff without the BP lowering items, the celery seed extract is a big one so is the hathorn berries.
  10. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.74%

Hey Skye,

Thanks for the input! Great to see you again. Did you see Nutra Planet had Liquid Sucralose available now?

CROWLER
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48%

Quote Originally Posted by Skye
    I have had that problem bro, but it should happen that fast, the things in cycle support should take some time to work, except the celery seed extract. But if you already have low blood pressure cycle support can drop it too low. (I went down to something like 85 over 60, then again my on BP with tren is usually less then 120/80)

My suggestion is to ether make your own blend if you want to drink it or head over to custom caps to get your stuff without the BP lowering items, the celery seed extract is a big one so is the hathorn berries.
    thanks. i was kinda thinking along the same lines too. So i'm just doing Liver X plus Coq 10 right now. And i'm doing a lot better than yeasturday. i'll keep my cycle support for a mass cycle i got planned out later on this year (D-bol, Test E and Deca)
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.27%

This maybe a little late in the game, but did you ever try only taking half a scoop instead of a full one, twice a day?

Maybe that wont give you the desired amounts of each ingredient, but was just curious..
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48%

well you might be right... however i've stopped my cycle due to a flu that started kicking in about 5 days into it. So i'll keep that in mind for my next cycle.
    As always thanks everyone for your input!

Similar Forum Threads

1. quick Cycle Support question
    By xtatic in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 12:18 PM