* * * * SORRY it is all over . . . * * * *

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
At least they THINK it is all over. Come on let's show those guys the REAL DEAL.

Looks like my good friend Jacob at USP THINKS they already won the Anabolic Minds 2006 Best Supplement Contest. Infact take a look they made up their own victory trophy and the voting is STILL going http://anabolicminds.com/forum/synergy-muscle/56457-usp-labs-ams.html

The next time I talk to Jacob on the phone I want to be able to say hey nice run man it is nice you came in second to Anabolic Innovations :)

Let's make it like that presidential election where the newspapers printed that one guy won only to have the next day show he did NOT :icon_lol:

So do me a favor and vote for the little guy, Anabolic Innovations and show those big brutes we count too

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/56465-anabolicminds-com-top.html

If you don't I will email you pictures of Beelzebubs naked back :jaw:

THANKS!

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol

Come on show the love we have only been open for 7 of the 12 months of 2006 :dance: :dance: :dance:

CROWLER

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It ain't over till it's over!

Is that from the 80's?
I think the 70's...

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I can't vote as both you and USP have my heart... Crowler, don't be mad at me. :(

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
The whole things rigged I tell ya, rigged!* Not to mention I had a very hard time figuring out the difficult and confusing ballot system. I also was subjected to intimidation by pollsters. I will of course demand a recount!*

*Disregard in the event of a USP win.

I think Ubi has a hanging chad. :D

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I also was subjected to intimidation by pollsters.
Our campaign manager, Karl Rove, directed our covert team, Swift Boats against Cissus, to do our intimidation. Our Rovian strategies of divide and conquer have just begun! :bruce1:

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
I was told if I showed up to the polls I'd be arrested for my outstanding warrents.

Then I was told voting in my area was scheduled for NEXT week.

Then I heard that the polling place was moved...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I was told if I showed up to the polls I'd be arrested for my outstanding warrents.

Then I was told voting in my area was scheduled for NEXT week.

Then I heard that the polling place was moved...
That is ONLY true if you are a US citizen.

If you are an illegal alien you can vote anywhere and as often as you like :jaw:

CROWLER