I don't understand what you are saying.

CROWLER

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No one does, it's Whatsaroid. I just post random **** to his posts :)

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
As a side note, I've had two containers of the chocolate flavor.
The first container was lighter in color. Maybe the first batch was a little coarser grind as well. Both batches seem to work just fine.

I'm really happy with it. It's a great product.

-TT

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to go way O/T, but crowler, have you guys ever considered making an "economy" size cycle support, like a 3 or 6 month deal? I was just wondering for those who like to run longer cycles, or even those who would like to just run it year round for the health benefits

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
lmfao no I had 5 bottles when it first came out. I ran out recently and purchased more and noticed it smelled different and tasted sweeter. I see more nac was added. It tasted better with less. No biggie jus wondered why the add?
NAC does taste and smell like crap so maybe that's the culprit ? It is a great anti-oxidant and also enhances your glutathione levels so don't stop taking it because of taste. Hell, think of it this way, Rocky Balboa drank raw eggs because he wanted to be a champ, how bad do you want it ? :D

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to go way O/T, but crowler, have you guys ever considered making an "economy" size cycle support, like a 3 or 6 month deal? I was just wondering for those who like to run longer cycles, or even those who would like to just run it year round for the health benefits
I would also be interested in something like this.

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in tubs that last either 2 or 4 months, if there was a cost break.

As for taste, I mix the chocolate in with vanilla WPI, and it's great. The chocolate cycle support mixes better with vanilla than chocolate.

-TT

I would also be interested in something like this.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NAC does taste and smell like crap so maybe that's the culprit ? It is a great anti-oxidant and also enhances your glutathione levels so don't stop taking it because of taste. Hell, think of it this way, Rocky Balboa drank raw eggs because he wanted to be a champ, how bad do you want it ? :D
Ohh so true...I'm drinking some now. :twisted:

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I just mix my Chocolate Cycle Support in 8 ounces of water in the morning and evening and drink them as fast as possible. At first, I thought the taste was bad, but I've gotten used to it after a couple days.

Then again, it does advise to take it with a shake. Nonetheless, things that are very good for the body generally don't taste too good, so I guess it's a good sign :)

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I just received my order yesterday, it's the Mocha flavor. I mixed it with Vanilla Protein powder and it tastes pretty good actually. I'm hopeful this helps me get my Cholesterol levels in check. :woohoo: