Cycle Support Consistency - AnabolicMinds.com

Cycle Support Consistency

1. Registered User

Cycle Support Consistency

Okay so I've gone through 2 containers of Cycle Support, Peanut Butter flavor, and am wondering if people have noticed that the color and flavor of the contents may vary considerably between each container?

The first Peanut Butter flavor I used had a dark color and I swear it tasted exactly like the Chocolate version. The second container had a very light tan color powder and it tasted really Peanut Buttery. This third container I'm on looks and tastes exactly like the first; dark and the flavor is nothing like Peanut Butter.

Could there be possibly some mis-labeling occuring? For the record, I got the the first container direct from AI and the follwing 2 from Nutra...Anyone else have this experience?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I have half a dozen orders of it here, all PB. They're all slightly dark (darker than the AI PB protein) and all have a strong PB taste...
    **** 3 month Transformation contest:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167999-moklepauls-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Only have the chocolate version which is a dark brown color.
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dagecko
    Okay so I've gone through 2 containers of Cycle Support, Peanut Butter flavor, and am wondering if people have noticed that the color and flavor of the contents may vary considerably between each container?

The first Peanut Butter flavor I used had a dark color and I swear it tasted exactly like the Chocolate version. The second container had a very light tan color powder and it tasted really Peanut Buttery. This third container I'm on looks and tastes exactly like the first; dark and the flavor is nothing like Peanut Butter.

Could there be possibly some mis-labeling occuring? For the record, I got the the first container direct from AI and the follwing 2 from Nutra...Anyone else have this experience?
    I agree the last PB I had was lighter (maybe without the RYR) then the newest one I got was darker, clay colored. Remember, the newer CS has RYR which in general is almost brick colored, likely the culprit methinks.
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DeerDeer
    I agree the last PB I had was lighter (maybe without the RYR) then the newest one I got was darker, clay colored. Remember, the newer CS has RYR which in general is almost brick colored, likely the culprit methinks.
    Hmmm, maybe that is the diffierence...I have another PB and a Chocolate here also and will check on the color and flavoring once I finish this lil tub. I hope the next PB turns out to be light colored and full of PB flavor. Yum Yum.