Chocolate Mint Protein Isolate Review: JDUB

1. Chocolate Mint Protein Isolate Review: JDUB

Anabolic Innovations Chocolate Mint Whey Protein Isolate Reveiw
    By: Jdub

Description:

Whey Protein Isolate

Anabolic Innovations whey protein isolate is produced by a proprietary microfiltration process that isolates the native whey proteins in a highly concentrated form, containing 24 grams of protein, zero grams of fat and zero grams of carbohydates per serving. This protein will provide exceptional nutritive value in a wide variety of applications.

TASTE: 11/10
    The taste of this product was better than perfect. When i tried the ON Whey Chocolate Mint, it tasted to minty and gross. This is very suttle mint and its almost vanilla mint! Its perfect!

MIXABILITY: 10/10
    No problems at all!

VALUE: 9/10
    A 5 pound jug retails for about 40 bucks!

OVERALL: 10/10
    Good product, and will buy this protein with my next order!

Jdub

2. Thank you very much for the positive review, Jdub! I know crowler takes it to heart when he sees posts like this

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jdub
    Anabolic Innovations Chocolate Mint Whey Protein Isolate Reveiw
    By: Jdub

Description:

Whey Protein Isolate

Anabolic Innovations whey protein isolate is produced by a proprietary microfiltration process that isolates the native whey proteins in a highly concentrated form, containing 24 grams of protein, zero grams of fat and zero grams of carbohydates per serving. This protein will provide exceptional nutritive value in a wide variety of applications.

TASTE: 11/10
    The taste of this product was better than perfect. When i tried the ON Whey Chocolate Mint, it tasted to minty and gross. This is very suttle mint and its almost vanilla mint! Its perfect!

MIXABILITY: 10/10
    No problems at all!

VALUE: 9/10
    A 5 pound jug retails for about 40 bucks!

OVERALL: 10/10
    Good product, and will buy this protein with my next order!

Jdub
    I havent tried choc mint yet but everything I have tried from AI has been great!!
    •   

4. Hmm...Chocolate Mint never really jumped out at me, but after reading this I will have to give it a try. Thanks for the post!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

Similar Forum Threads

1. Isolyze Whey Protein Isolate Review
    By Yankee_Babe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-11-2014, 04:17 PM
  2. BodyStrong 100% Whey Protein Isolate Review
    By T-Bone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 05:43 PM
  3. Anabolic Innovation's Whey Protein Isolate Review
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement Logs