Prices are going UP UP UP> > > >

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
BUT only at our website NOT at our resellers.

Just as other supplement companies primarily sell through resellers we are doing the same. It would be unfair for us to compete with our resellers and therefore have increased the prices of our products to encourage people to buy from the resellers.

AND believe it or not some of the resellers prices are actually LOWER than what we sold at :)

You can see our resellers here:

Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate, Cycle Support, diet, supplements - Our Retailers

Thank you to all who have ordered and will order we REALLY do appreciate your business.

On a nice side note you can now purchase from the resellers and only have one shipping charge.

Thank you again.

CROWLER

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
What about the protein blend? I love it, but no one else sells it. Will that stay the same?

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ditto on the whey blend!

I'm waiting for my sample packs to come in so i can order 15lbs of whey blend. I'm just not sure which flavor I want they all sound so gooooddddddd!!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
WOW thanks for the question guys.

Yes the blend will stay the same as there is very little room for markup so it is not attractive to resellers.

BUT I am working on something which I believe you will like. Note, it will be a matter of 2 or 3 weeks IF it works.

I will be sure to make an announcement here if it does pan out.

CROWLER

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Can we get a teaser Crowler...?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
BUT only at our website NOT at our resellers.

Just as other supplement companies primarily sell through resellers we are doing the same. It would be unfair for us to compete with our resellers and therefore have increased the prices of our products to encourage people to buy from the resellers.

AND believe it or not some of the resellers prices are actually LOWER than what we sold at :)

You can see our resellers here:

Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate, Cycle Support, diet, supplements - Our Retailers

Thank you to all who have ordered and will order we REALLY do appreciate your business.

On a nice side note you can now purchase from the resellers and only have one shipping charge.

Thank you again.

CROWLER
:cheers: Great choice.......It will be fun watching you guys grow. Congrats.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
im glad i looked here cuz i was bvout to order direct from u guys like i always have in the past... well i guess nutraplanet here i come... again

sumguy

Awards
Thanks for the heads-up, any secret inside info on the liquid sucralose product?

Bloute

Awards
Hey Crowler,

what is the price for the shipping to Canada for 15 lbs of whey ?

I can't obtain it on the site beofre ordering.

Thanks a lot.