Cookies & Cream Whey Isolate Reviewed: JDUB

1. Cookies & Cream Whey Isolate Reviewed: JDUB

Anabolic Innovations Cookies and Cream Whey Protein Isolate Reveiw
    By: Jdub

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolicinnovations.com
    Whey Protein Isolate

Anabolic Innovations whey protein isolate is produced by a proprietary microfiltration process that isolates the native whey proteins in a highly concentrated form, containing 24 grams of protein, zero grams of fat and zero grams of carbohydates per serving. This protein will provide exceptional nutritive value in a wide variety of applications.
    TASTE: 8/10
    The taste of this product tasted about what i thought it was going to! It had a good taste to begin with but ended with a bit of a chemical after taste! Not bad, but could use some improvement!

MIXABILITY: 9/10
    A few clumps, but overall, it got the job done!

VALUE: 9/10
    A 5 pound jug retails for about 40 bucks!

OVERALL: 8.75/10
    Good product, and will enjoying tasting the other flavors i have!

Jdub

2. I'm with you, I got a five pounder, I give it 7/10 taste/ 10/10 mixability, 10/10 value, 8/10 overall. The taste is more caramel than oreo to me. If anyone has tasted San Infusion Carmel Vanilla Swirl this tastes very similar. Overall a good product. I was hoping more of a creamy cookie taste but then again maybe my dumb a** shoulda got the samples...duh.

3. Thanks for the review guys! have you guys tried any other flavors?
    •   

4. i just received a 5lb bag of it.i agree with you guys,about what i expected.pretty good,but i'll stick with choc/peanut butter in the future though.

5. Quote Originally Posted by manny182
    i just received a 5lb bag of it.i agree with you guys,about what i expected.pretty good,but i'll stick with choc/peanut butter in the future though.
    Dont be afraid of the Elvis (PB/Banana), its the best of them all imho!

6. The Elvis is pretty good, but choc & pb are the bomb !

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 05:18 PM
  2. The Best Cookies and Cream Whey, now at NutraPlanet!!!
    By themandaloria in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 12:23 PM