* * * New Product * * *

Status
Not open for further replies.
CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Ok want to say right out there are ONLY 20 of these available and they are on sale. This will NOT be the usual price.

It is my pleasure to introduce the first product designed by Nimbus Nutrition, sold on the Anabolic Innovations web site…..Performance Pudding.

This is NOT I repeat NOT the usual protein pudding. There are LOTS of extras including extra BCAAs added, electrolytes, Taurine, Glutamine and Inositol, Fat FREE and LOW Carb.

This has been in the development phase for many months now and I’ve had the privlige of being able to contribute in the production of this amazing new product. Here are it’s highlights:

Mouth watering taste that will make you feel like your indulging without having to compromise your diet one bit.

-Highest quality proteins available providing a fast and sustained release of amino acids to the muscle for 7 hours!
-Easily digested with no bloat or cramping
-Produced by a proprietary micro filtration process that isolates the native whey proteins in a highly concentrated form.
-Enhanced with Performance promoting electrolytes helping with the absorption and use of the incredible amino acid profile found in Performance Protein.
-Enriched with 5,000 mgs of Branch Chain Amino Acids.
-Enhanced with Taurine, Glutamine and Inositol.
-Fat Free AND Low Carb
-Excellent source of dietary fiber
-99% Lactose Free

After it was completed I had 6 servings so I could try it out. Well I made all 6 servings. I figured I would have a serving or 2 and then save the rest for the next few days. Well I ate the first 2 servings and put it in the fridge. 5 minutes later I was eating more and more and more until it was all gone lol The next night I was wishing I had more so

I give the taste a resounding 1005 GREAT flavor, texture etc

Seriously though, this stuff is addictive. I want to make sure you understand this is WAY more than a protein pudding.

Take a look at the ingredients and you will understand. It blows away any of the current “protein pudding” products on the market today in both taste and nutrition. Nimbus really got this one right. With the highest quality fast and slow releasing proteins and all the other goodies, this stuff makes a great pre-workout, post workout, bed time…really anytime snack!

I have agreed to help the guys at Nimbus Nutrition get noticed by selling it on my web site at a low introductory sale price. There are only 20 during this first run so get them while they’re hot!

To read the full product write up, and to purchase Performance Pudding follow this link:
Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate, Cycle Support, diet, supplements - Performance Pudding

To find out more about Nimbus Nutrition, follow this link to their web site:
Nimbus Nutrition- When Performance is Everything .

Nimbus Nutrition has informed me that it comes with a 100% money back guarantee. Based on my experience, and other s who have tried the stuff, I seriously doubt this will be an issue.

Let me know what you guys think I really want to see your feedback.

CROWLER

Status
Not open for further replies.