Cycle Support Caps - AnabolicMinds.com

Cycle Support Caps

1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

Cycle Support Caps

I'm loving the cycle support, using it as a general health optimizer and will be using it as a staple supplement. That said I would be highly interested in this product in a capped form without the flavoring. I know that most people say that the chocalate tastes fine but it tastes like chocolate acid reflux to me. That being said I still take it every day and it's not so bad that I won't/can't hack it. I'm used to downing powders and have taken just about every nasty concoction known to man but for some reason the raws in this stuff just don't sit well with my taste buds. Any way this could happen in the future, or even a bulk unflavored version that we might cap ourselves??? Thanks again for a good product

2. Registered User

That's actually not a bad idea...did you try the Peanut Butter? I like the PB better than the Chocolate. Capped Cycle Support might be something to look into.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

The cycle support was my favorite because it wasn't a pill. I try and take as little as possible. If the chocolate isn't for you, you could always try mixing it with your protein shake like I do.
    •   

4. Senior Member

Yea, I personally take mine in a shake with 1 1/2 to 2 scoops and don't even notice it...if you really can't deal with it and you wanted to go the capping route it doesn't necessarily have to be unflavored, cap away
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

YEah, Nutraplanet is having a special tomorrow I think. Capping system and scale.
  6. Doctor Science

It would be hard to cap it mainly because there is 5.22g of total powder in our proprietary blend when excluding flavoring and such. Those 1 gram pills are like horse pills but if you want to take 5-6 of those a day I guess you could.

I mean it isn't so bad, it is just that it would cost more to make and be more of a pain then anything else.

But don't let me stop you, I was just letting you know how much powder there was in there, without flavoring, in case you wanted to do it on your own or something. If you cap it yourself though and it has flavoring, just remember it will be quite a bit above that.
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

I hear you bro, figured there was a reason for no caps. Not the end of the world and I've tried it in every kind of protein powder I have I can definately tell it's in there but it's bearable. Thanks for the response, BTW I would take 10 pills easy, I have an amazing capacity to throw large quantities of supps down my throat and only choke myself a little! Peace out.
  8. Anabolic Innovations Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Blutarski
    I hear you bro, figured there was a reason for no caps. Not the end of the world and I've tried it in every kind of protein powder I have I can definately tell it's in there but it's bearable. Thanks for the response, BTW I would take 10 pills easy, I have an amazing capacity to throw large quantities of supps down my throat and only choke myself a little! Peace out.
    Do you have a sister Just kidding.

Actually LakeMountD has a good point. But with that being said I was THINKING about capping it, if there was enough interest.

Problem is it would have to increase the number of people purchasing. If it was just current customers switching over to the capped product it is tough to invest all the extra money for the same number of sales.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  9. Senior Member

If it was feasible, you could change the name to something less "cycle" centered and more general health support, if you capped it and mass marketed it you could definitely have a winner. I am sure people pay as much or more than the price of this stuff for a month's worth of COQ-10. If it stays in the general bodybuilding type community though, I don't think you would pick up a lot of new customers just from capping IMHO
  10. Doctor Science

Quote Originally Posted by warnerve
    If it was feasible, you could change the name to something less "cycle" centered and more general health support, if you capped it and mass marketed it you could definitely have a winner. I am sure people pay as much or more than the price of this stuff for a month's worth of COQ-10. If it stays in the general bodybuilding type community though, I don't think you would pick up a lot of new customers just from capping IMHO
    This is exactly what I have been pushing for at IBE is that we expand out to general public, which is what we are doing with Matrix, our newest energy drink.

CROWLER: haha I was thinking the same thing on whether he had a sister lol.
  11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

Man, I walked right into that one!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by warnerve
    I was thinking the same thing as well. I have talked to my mom about this stuff and told her what was in it and she wants me to get her some now. It was kind of awkward when she asked what it was called and trying to think a way to explain why it was called that...fortunately she didn't ask what the name meant.
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

I think the capped form would sell very well to the GP. One way to make the number of capsules less daunting might be to split up serving into X number of pills before each meal (which of course would be 3 to the masses). Companies like Iherb do a huge business selling to people looking for overall general health improvement that they can control and Cycle Support has not controversial ingredients in it for naysayers to attack. Good luck in your venture and I'm in for lots of bottles if it ever happens.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. any capped cycle supports?
    By tilldeath in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 02:51 PM
  2. Looking to cap Cycle Support
    By MrBigPR in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 12:22 PM
  3. Capping Cycle Support
    By dawaro in forum Nutraplanet