just received my cookie mix

terence

Awards
well,all i can say is,you guys weren't kidding about the sheer amount of choc chips.it's insane!

i've baked a couple batches since it arrived,and they aRe really easy to make.just have a couple questions :

is it supposed to be kind of a soft cookie? all the version i make turn out to be a slightly soggy soft cookie.don't get me wrong,it turned out okay,it managed to retain its shape and solidity and it still tastes really awesome (mostly because of the choc chips).

i guess i was expecting it to be hard like famous amos cookies,but then i realise it's made of milled flax so it should have this type of texture right? or is there some way i can bake it to totally dehydrate it so that it's hard and crunchy?

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
I let mine sit out for about 20 min and they get crispier. I also nuke them for 20 sec. longer than directed.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
It's all on how you like it, I like mine in the microwave so it's soft and mushy

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The problem is you need to let them sit to hrden up a bit longer than a regular cookie but when I make them I barely can keep myself from eating them raw so they never lasted long enough to set to a solid form. The only time that happened was when I accidentally dropped one off the plate and it sat on the counter.

t-bone2

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait for them to harden up. I usually just eat it with a spoon. :)

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is the cookie mix still available somewhere?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the interest.

It is discountinued for now.

But the remaining stock is still available at Custom Nutrition Warehouse and Nutra Planet. :)

CROWLER

will175

will175

Awards
I got back from vacation and my cookie order was sitting by my front door. That night I made a little bowl full....At first taste it was different (your mind thinks its eating a fatty cookie) But once you understand that this stuff is healthy food then its a different story. Now I have a hard time resisting this stuff making a batch this weekend to take to my MMA class. Good Stuff Crowler!!!:bow28:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey Will,

Thank you for the post.

Are you talking about the new High Protein Peanut Butter Cookies?

CROWLER

will175

will175

Awards
No I actually ordered the choc chip, but now you said you guys got the PB cookies Im going to order them this coming week, I actually made a batch of the choc chip with a little PB mixed in, tasted really good. I told all my family and friends if they want to get me something for christmas just get me all AI products...oh yah what a good christmas that would be.

will175

will175

Awards
oh yah I finally put my vote in for AI Sup of the year 06.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
We have new cookies and other products here:

Home

CROWLER

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crowler you able to hire me and let me quit my day job yet?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I can pay you what I pay myself which is .95 an hour before deductions. :)

Let me know.

CROWLER

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn...Does it come with full supply of AI.com and HCF.com products? :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
NO but I can give you a 1% discount

CROWLER