chaos pricing

RobDyson

Awards
hey, I just saw chaos on the website for 68.75 for 30 servings. Is this correct?

edit: Also, all of your pricing has gone up several dollars which is pretty significant for a few months time. Any particular reason (i.e. 1 kg of excell more expenive than a kilo of xtend and protein blend more expensive than ON, which both come in containers w/o an extra charge). Don't get me wrong I love the company, but these increases are coming every month or two, by a dollar or more.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey Rob,

Thank you for taking the time to post this.

Actually this is normal thing to happen when a supp manufacturer begins to sell through resellers.

They of course do not want to compete with the manufacturer so we upped our price to encourage you to purchase from NutraPlanet.com: Chaos (30 Servings) By Anabolic Innovations or

Custom Nutrition Warehouse Chaos [30 Servings] - $34.99

They are both board sponsors and you will see they both have a GREAT price on Chaos.

Thank you again.

CROWLER

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
What crap, so you are punished if you want to buy direct? First no cookies because someone *****es, then the price gets upped on supps. Why even sell them direct then?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Take it easy, this is how the supplement industry works.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I have no problem supporting a good company run by a stand up guy such as Crowler.

Cody3308

Awards
LMAO...any chance the other retailers will carry all your products?

Soxfan34

Awards
Seeing the 10-15 lb packages of the protein powder (instead of just the 5 lb'er. yeah, i'm cheap :cool: ) would be nice.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

Well retailers work on demand. If you contact them and ask them to carry our products they most likely will. That is why BB dot com has ordered them for resale.

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
What crap, so you are punished if you want to buy direct? First no cookies because someone *****es, then the price gets upped on supps. Why even sell them direct then?
You should be happy it is at a reseller. It is a great way to save o shipping. By ordering through CROWLER direct you are only able to buy what he has in stock, but by buying through a reseller you can order anything else you might need i.e. joint support, various proteins that you might like, other supps that you might like and save on shipping.

It is unreasonable for a company such as Anabolic Innovations to sell everything by themselves direct. He would have to hire people to meet the demand of the consumers, which would drive the price up anyways. It is much easier, and cheaper, for a reseller to do it.

Also, as CROWLER stated, contacting the reseller helps the our company immensely by showing a demand for the particular product.