Chaos

1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.05%

Chaos

recieved a caff version of chaos in the bag with the blue scoop and label said one serving equals one scoop. Is this a mistake b/c the first chaos a bought was in the jar with the same scooper and label stated one serving equals 2 scoops? When i ordered the excell i also recieved a different measure scoop this time( smaller and clear) then the one i recieved the first time. Just wondering if the formula changed or just on honest mistake? either way great products for great prices, thanks agin crowler

2. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Hello and Thank you VERY much for the orders.

We have used different sweetening and flavoring so we make sure that the serving gives all the ingredients in the amounts listed on the container. The label is correct for your product.

Thanks!

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.05%

WOW so one scoop is one serving guess i have been double dosing no wonder i cant sleep. Thanks again.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I have a few older bags of Chaos, which stated that 2 scoops is one serving. The included scoop is 30cc, which I measured out to 7 grams per scoop, which is 14 grams per serving. Does this sound correct? The reason I'm asking is because I took the two scoop serving and I'm shaking like crazy, even though I consider myself to be a stimulant veteran.

One other thing I noticed is that neither of the two bags I received stated caffeine on the label, where the order specified that one was to be the caffeine version and one the non-caffeine version. Can I safely assume they are both caffeine free?
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

My recently purchased bag has caffeine as an ingredient.
  6. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by max silver
    I have a few older bags of Chaos, which stated that 2 scoops is one serving. The included scoop is 30cc, which I measured out to 7 grams per scoop, which is 14 grams per serving. Does this sound correct? The reason I'm asking is because I took the two scoop serving and I'm shaking like crazy, even though I consider myself to be a stimulant veteran.

One other thing I noticed is that neither of the two bags I received stated caffeine on the label, where the order specified that one was to be the caffeine version and one the non-caffeine version. Can I safely assume they are both caffeine free?
    Hey Max,

Thank you for the post.

I am not sure I understand 100% If the label says caffeinated then it would have caffeine. If it states Caffeine FREE it would be free of Caffeine.

If you want to change it just send me an email directly to CROWLER@AnabolicInnovations.co m

Thanks

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

The label didn't say caffeine free or caffeine either. I have no way of knowing which version is contained within the bags. I'm fine with keeping them, but it would be nice to know which version I have.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.23%

Just ordered mine today.
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I was looking for something to mess around with as a pre-workout mix. I was about to mix my own, then decided at the last minute to try out Chaos. I received my order (from NutraPlanet of course) and have used this product 3 times thus far. I have to say, I am very pleased with this product. Good pumps and energy while training. I find myself lasting much longer throughout my workout. The taste is so-so, but I'm not baggin' on it. Hell, I had drank the CEE with water when it first came out. I tried Chaos with water, but found it to be even better mixed in a sports drink. I will be ordering this product again!
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I've tried alot of pre-workout formulas and all I can say is chaos is a winner crowler......kick ass product
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%

I was thinking about chaos with caffine, I was using the new redline liquid and I could feel it and like it.hehehe. But when we are grappling everytime we are pushing it, I feel like I have to vomit, when I dont take it before im okay. Any info for this product in my case and is the pump from this good, I guess Im I stim freak. Thanks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. JW//Chaos Stack Review...
    By Trench in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-03-2006, 04:18 PM