Changed whey protein?
- 10-12-2006, 12:48 AM
- 10-12-2006, 08:07 AM
10-12-2006, 08:07 PM
I had that problem with protein from costco. the formula would change every so often slightly, then one time the powder would just clump like sticky mud. i complained and a chemist aske me to mail him samples. for my time and effort i received 2 big containers of great mixing protein.
10-12-2006, 08:27 PM
I'm still lost.
You get a batch of protein.... and it mixes easier than the last batch... this is a problem..... help me out.
10-12-2006, 08:32 PM
10-13-2006, 06:25 AM
Actually Nullifidian posted something about how at different times whey protein might mix up differently because of when it was made in corolation to certain diets etc.... Do a search and it might pop up.
10-13-2006, 11:33 AM
My personal experience is that there are slight variables when making protein. Consistency will vary slightly - quality remains consistently HIGH at AI!!!!!!!!!!........glad it is a good change for you.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Biggs in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 05-04-2013, 10:54 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-25-2006, 12:19 AM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2003, 12:42 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2003, 04:43 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 01-01-2003, 10:18 PM