Did you change the Whey flavours?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I just went to order 15lbs of Mango whey isolate from you guys and mango wasn't an option anymore, what happened, that stuff tastes sooooooooooo good.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Copied from a previous post.

Thanks for the question.

We dropped the flavors which had only ever been ordered a couple times. Mango was one of them. We just couldn't keep carrying the flavors that did not get very many orders.

Sorry about that.

CROWLER

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course if you drop the pb/banana i will be forced to hunt you all down and kill you slowly using blends of GNC protein and cell-tech as torture devices. It won't be pretty.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Of course if you drop the pb/banana i will be forced to hunt you all down and kill you slowly using blends of GNC protein and cell-tech as torture devices. It won't be pretty.
:jaw: Say it aint so Joe

Here is the link to the flavors

Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate Powder Bodybuilding Anabolic Innovations EXCELL Cookies optimum, diet, supplements, bodybuilders, nutrition, athletes - Whey Isolate 5 lbs <STRONG><FONT color=#ff0000> 80 Servings </FONT></STRONG>

Thanks

CROWLER

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
Damn, I wanted to order some fruit punch next time. I meant to order it the first time but I pressed the wrong button and ended up with mocha mudslide instead. I love the quality of the protein, I honestly think it's one of the best wheys I've ever used, but I have a feeling I'd have enjoyed fruit punch more.