Grub-on questions

jmr1228

Awards
Can this be mixed into smoothies, etc. or only taken in water? Also, can it be premixed with liquids or is it most effective immediately after mixing?

Thanks.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I know it can be mixed into crystal light because that is how I used it. But I only used about 2oz of it, you have to make sure that you flush it around your mouth and under your tongue. So a big old smoothie I would have to say no you can't do that....

To your other question, it's only a little vial just bring it in your pocket.. :head:

The stuff works :drunk:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Yes in water is best as it then really stimulates the taste buds which are not normally stimulated by the usual foods we eat.

Also this is NOT hormonal so you can still take it while you are taking test raising supps and not have it interfer. Grub On is herbal so no interferance with other sups you may be taking.

CROWLER

Caged

Awards
Yes in water is best as it then really stimulates the taste buds which are not normally stimulated by the usual foods we eat.

Also this is NOT hormonal so you can still take it while you are taking test raising supps and not have it interfer. Grub On is herbal so no interferance with other sups you may be taking.

CROWLER
I have just been guzzling it down. Haven't noticed any difference between the first time of swishing and the other times of just guzzling.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Alpha Gainz 11
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 2
just93 Supplements 12
TheeBC Nutrition / Health 27