What heaven looks like

1. What heaven looks like

I got home today from work and seen a huge box on my porch Now I have to hide it all from my wife and tell her we aren't going to get the order, so the 50lbs is ALL MINE MUUUHAAAA MUUUHHAAA........

2. Dude that is a cookie extravaganza. You should be on their wall of fame!

3. Sir im sorry, but i have to confiscate about 25 lbs worth of cookie mix for tax purposes! Its a new state law
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

4. tattoopierced1

I'm telling Viper to head on over and jack that cookie mix from you.

5. What in the ****!!!! You do understand that people are now putting together a plan to raid your house.

6. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1
    I'm telling Viper to head on over and jack that cookie mix from you.
    :bruce1: I'm ready for that little punk!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    What in the ****!!!! You do understand that people are now putting together a plan to raid your house.

8. Hey - where are YOU in that pic? C'mon - I want to seeeeee.....I want to seeeeee

Laura
    wheystation@aol.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by wheystation
    Hey - where are YOU in that pic? C'mon - I want to seeeeee.....I want to seeeeee

Laura
    wheystation@aol.com

Oh you don't want to see me, I'm an ugly mofo :donut:

10. I think that its just the principle of 50 lbs of cookie mix that I find disturbing.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    I think that its just the principle of 50 lbs of cookie mix that I find disturbing.
    Well my wife also eats it, my son has some once in awhile. He isn't making it anymore so I said I better stock up

12. from a different (business) perspective, you have a TOTAL economic advantage. if you wait til these cookies sell out, you can make a nice profit by auctioning one batch per month. its a simple matter of supply and demand. supply is very limited and demand is very high. ill bet you can easily double up on this assuming everyone loves these cookies as much as they say. you should auction 5 lbs just to see what it goes for. id be interested to see this

13. Oh, I come over to another forum and what do I see? Some little punk talking $hit behind my back. I'll come over and take that cookie mix and you'll do nothing but hide in the corner.

p.s. FnF is coming with me, she'll handle my light work plus she called you a cookie whore. Now what do you have to say? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954

14. Holy **** that's a lot of money. and cookie

15. Can we get a picture of you sitting at a desk, a huge pile of cookie mix in front of you, and your nose covered in chocolate chips?

:::let me introduce you to my little friend:::
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

16. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    Oh, I come over to another forum and what do I see? Some little punk talking $hit behind my back. I'll come over and take that cookie mix and you'll do nothing but hide in the corner.

p.s. FnF is coming with me, she'll handle my light work plus she called you a cookie whore. Now what do you have to say? lmao
    Whoaa someones having roid rage...... What did I tell you about taking that stuff at your age?
    Oh crap your bringing Fit,

17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Can we get a picture of you sitting at a desk, a huge pile of cookie mix in front of you, and your nose covered in chocolate chips?

:::let me introduce you to my little friend:::

Ha thats going to cost you a 10% discount code for my next order at NP......

18. You know...this would make a kick-ass print ad in Flex. Hmm...considering the contacts I made at the Olympia, this is not too far fetched.

This would be in the ridiculous case that somehow NP and AI teamed up to perfect the cookie mix.

Oh yeah, ridiculous...right? Maybe not

19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    You know...this would make a kick-ass print ad in Flex. Hmm...considering the contacts I made at the Olympia, this is not too far fetched.

This would be in the ridiculous case that somehow NP and AI teamed up to perfect the cookie mix.

Oh yeah, ridiculous...right? Maybe not

Get off the damm computer and throw your apron on and get a cooking!

20. Patience, young jedi

21. Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    Yeah but we're cool right old buddy? I'm on my way over for some cookie time!

22. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Yeah but we're cool right old buddy? I'm on my way over for some cookie time!
    For sure

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT = What right looks like?
    By PitBullMike in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-07-2013, 11:10 PM
  2. Here is what it looks like
    By Spartanlb11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-17-2006, 05:12 PM
  3. NickW what does your workout look like?
    By MrSkullCrusher in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2005, 02:13 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-02-2003, 12:18 AM
  5. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 01:25 PM