What heaven looks like

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I got home today from work and seen a huge box on my porch :dance: Now I have to hide it all from my wife and tell her we aren't going to get the order, so the 50lbs is ALL MINE MUUUHAAAA MUUUHHAAA........

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Dude that is a cookie extravaganza. You should be on their wall of fame!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sir im sorry, but i have to confiscate about 25 lbs worth of cookie mix for tax purposes! Its a new state law :dance:

tattoopierced1

I'm telling Viper to head on over and jack that cookie mix from you. ;)

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What in the ****!!!! You do understand that people are now putting together a plan to raid your house.

:numbered:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that its just the principle of 50 lbs of cookie mix that I find disturbing.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I think that its just the principle of 50 lbs of cookie mix that I find disturbing.
Well my wife also eats it, my son has some once in awhile. He isn't making it anymore so I said I better stock up :lol:

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
from a different (business) perspective, you have a TOTAL economic advantage. if you wait til these cookies sell out, you can make a nice profit by auctioning one batch per month. its a simple matter of supply and demand. supply is very limited and demand is very high. ill bet you can easily double up on this assuming everyone loves these cookies as much as they say. you should auction 5 lbs just to see what it goes for. id be interested to see this:food:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I come over to another forum and what do I see? Some little punk talking $hit behind my back. I'll come over and take that cookie mix and you'll do nothing but hide in the corner. :twisted: :icon_lol:

p.s. FnF is coming with me, she'll handle my light work plus she called you a cookie whore. Now what do you have to say? lmao

:bruce1: I'm ready for that little punk!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can we get a picture of you sitting at a desk, a huge pile of cookie mix in front of you, and your nose covered in chocolate chips?

:::let me introduce you to my little friend:::

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I come over to another forum and what do I see? Some little punk talking $hit behind my back. I'll come over and take that cookie mix and you'll do nothing but hide in the corner. :twisted: :icon_lol:

p.s. FnF is coming with me, she'll handle my light work plus she called you a cookie whore. Now what do you have to say? lmao
Whoaa someones having roid rage...... What did I tell you about taking that stuff at your age? :icon_lol:
Oh crap your bringing Fit, :run:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Can we get a picture of you sitting at a desk, a huge pile of cookie mix in front of you, and your nose covered in chocolate chips?

:::let me introduce you to my little friend:::

Ha thats going to cost you a 10% discount code for my next order at NP...... :rasp:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know...this would make a kick-ass print ad in Flex. Hmm...considering the contacts I made at the Olympia, this is not too far fetched.

This would be in the ridiculous case that somehow NP and AI teamed up to perfect the cookie mix.

Oh yeah, ridiculous...right? Maybe not

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
You know...this would make a kick-ass print ad in Flex. Hmm...considering the contacts I made at the Olympia, this is not too far fetched.

This would be in the ridiculous case that somehow NP and AI teamed up to perfect the cookie mix.

Oh yeah, ridiculous...right? Maybe not

Get off the damm computer and throw your apron on and get a cooking!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Patience, young jedi