Discussion on the status of the Cookie Mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Cookie Mix independent testing

We have had a number of people asking about the cookie mix and the number of chips in the mix.

We have decided to have the cookie mix tested at an independent labratory to ensure we are getting from our suppliers what we are paying for. We will post the results good or bad when we receive them.

Until we get the results (approximately 2 weeks) we wont be selling any of the cookie mix. :( Sorry about this but better to know for sure.

I know dont' cry. BUT I will still be eating all the remaining stock :)

CROWLER

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
NOOOOOOOOOOOO... Say its not so.... I just got hooked on them:donut:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All macros are tested good but with the additional ingrediant as crack.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
We have had a number of people asking about the cookie mix and the number of chips in the mix.
Not sure what you mean here. That the mix + chips doesn't equal the macros you lay out, not enough or too many chips? Sorry, I just haven't read anything but glowing compliments on this stuff and wasn't aware people were questioning it on some level. My coworkers loved them when I made them too. What specifically are people questioning about the mix and chips?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
All macros are tested good but with the additional ingrediant as crack.
Now that wouldn't surprise me. I wish I'd had these things when I was still getting stoned. The ultimate healthy munchie.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what you mean here. That the mix + chips doesn't equal the macros you lay out, not enough or too many chips? Sorry, I just haven't read anything but glowing compliments on this stuff and wasn't aware people were questioning it on some level. My coworkers loved them when I made them too. What specifically are people questioning about the mix and chips?
People have said there were TOO many chips lol So I want to make sure that the all is correct with proof :)

Better to do it now rather than wait until you can pick up Anabolic innovations Cookie Mix at Walmart. :bb:

CROWLER

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
People have said there were TOO many chips lol So I want to make sure that the all is correct with proof :)

Better to do it now rather than wait until you can pick up Anabolic innovations Cookie Mix at Walmart. :bb:

CROWLER
Too many chips? :blink:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what some people say. I think they're nuts but Crowler has always been stand up. This actually doesn't surprise me.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
HA HA FOOKERS I just ordered 5 more pounds from Nutra Planet yesterday wooo hooo

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
that is a stand up thing to do Crowler, this way your customers who are on a strict diet, can rest assured 100% what is in the mix macro wise.

I commend you on the decision.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Oh buddy I just told my wife we can't buy more cookies because some Jackazz said there was to many chips in there, she said can we find out who it was and beat his azz? :icon_lol:

I was thinking we should vote on banning him :twisted:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
So my question to you Crowler is, JUST say the numbers are off a bit are you still gonna sell them?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
So my question to you Crowler is, JUST say the numbers are off a bit are you still gonna sell them?
Actually I have had people emailing me saying they don't care what the numbers are they just WANT their cookie mix. lol

Everything happens for a reason, we will hope for the best but be ready for the worst :) I actually have lost ALOT of fat in the last month or so while eating a ton of the cookie mix every day BUT it was probably the 16 hour work days NOT the cookie mix :bb2:

CROWLER

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Actually I have had people emailing me saying they don't care what the numbers are they just WANT their cookie mix. lol

Everything happens for a reason, we will hope for the best but be ready for the worst :) I actually have lost ALOT of fat in the last month or so while eating a ton of the cookie mix every day BUT it was probably the 16 hour work days NOT the cookie mix :bb2:

CROWLER
Yes I agree with them about not caring what the numbers are!

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
To many chips, what the deuce? Who is the name of all that is holy complain of such a thing?:blink:

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Yo Crowler

Sent you mail. :) It's from namd...@hotmail

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AND there is NO TRUTH to the ugly rumor that I joined the company and was paid in cookie dough and ate my way through a month's salary................no truth to that at all.

You know when Crowler does things like this to protect the customer and does not think about profit. It makes me EVEN more happy that I have found a home at Anabolic Innovations. I know plenty of other companies that would not have done so.......you know who i mean???????

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crowler Crack™ It starts off at 1pound bags but ends up coming in barrels.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
:frustrate :rant: :aargh:
Crowler if I get cookie withdrawls I am coming looking for you.
(begging for cookies)
:cry: :sadsoul: :sad:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
All kidding aside I don't understand the problem, yah there were a lot of chips in some of the mixes, that is one of the first things they teach you in chemistry is that smaller finer partials tend to pack at the bottom and the larger lighter items tent to go to the top. so if I had a cookie mix with a lot of chips I added a little something else to it. Given that they are no fillers, preservatives, or other additives (dry flow agents, silica based)I don't even expect the product to be consistent. that would be like buying natty peanut butter and complaining that the oil separates.

Anyways let us know who to blame and we will go break some legs for you.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Ugggh, Crowler, why do you need to put a wait until the independent testing is done? What about us who don't care about the damn number of chips??? Can't we just sign a waiver? I'm on f'in DNP right now, and this mix was the only thing that healthily could satisfy my carb cravings. I don't think that the DNP cares about the amount of chips!

But seriously, do you need to put a freeze? Can't we order anyway if we explicitly state that we don't care about the amount of chips?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I want to be SURE about the amount of chips which can be in there to meet label claims AND to make sure that ALL of the ingredients are what I am paying for.

I hope you understand

CROWLER

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Completely. I wouldn't except anything less...As much as it sucks waiting it speaks tons of your business practice.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I want to be SURE about the amount of chips which can be in there to meet label claims AND to make sure that ALL of the ingredients are what I am paying for.

I hope you understand

CROWLER
did you catch the part about what happens to me when I run out? I still pounds left and I am already withdrawls!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
All this talk about cookies I had to make myself 1. I added a scoop of cycle support to the mix, TASTY!! Now that is 1 healthy cookie :twisted:

Kaliman91

Awards
Damn i am glad i got in my order for 5lbs on Saturday!:bow28:

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Crowler, yeah I gotcha bro. I'm just having withdrawal symptoms. :)

Btw, I'm anal about using my digital scale to measure most things. I would say a good 50% of all measurements in nutrient labels are dead wrong. Good example is a can of tuna... Most brands are about 10g off on its protein content (~20g as opposed to 35g listed). Not saying that you are off, but that in all likelihood, your suppliers could very well be.

chris3g

Awards

Btw, I'm anal about using my digital scale to measure most things. I would say a good 50% of all measurements in nutrient labels are dead wrong. Good example is a can of tuna... Most brands are about 10g off on its protein content (~20g as opposed to 35g listed). Not saying that you are off, but that in all likelihood, your suppliers could very well be.
i don't see how you could possibly ascertain the protein content of a portion of tuna using a digital scale?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys - didn't mean to complain THAT much.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Their is no such thing as too many choclate chips.lol Its close to winter and time to bulk anyway!

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
thanks for doing this crowler. i respect you and your company very much. i must admit ive been a little hesitant to eating many cookies since i saw the label listing 7g fat. OMG, do they taste good though:food: hope everything turns out in your favor

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yea Crowler,

Just had the cookies for the first time, and omg SWEET. No literally sweet, I think I was going into sugar shock. After 2 cookies I my mouth was begging for something less sweet.

Tasted good, but almost too candy-like. Not what I expected at all.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I don't eat more than one or two anyways at one time. You figure you're looking at roughly 20grams of protein in two cookies anda lot of fiber. I ate a plate full they day I got em and nearly blew the bottom of the toilet out.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Well I don't eat more than one or two anyways at one time. You figure you're looking at roughly 20grams of protein in two cookies anda lot of fiber. I ate a plate full they day I got em and nearly blew the bottom of the toilet out.
Fiber baby, FIBER! I used to eat half a bag of broccoli before bed just to ensure a good morning movement. These work just as well, and taste more like dessert.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, Who is going to start the cookie therapy thread for all those going without :( This blows.............I think its all part of a conspiracy, get us all hooked on cookies then yank them little gems :( I understand Crowler, your reasoning but DAMN......to stop selling period????? Makes me :twisted:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Crowler is a brilliant businessman.
I fear the price will triple upon re-release. The mad rush of am.com members buying it up regardless will then single-handedly cure our nations economic woes, while also catapulting Crowler to #4 on the Forbes Richest Men list.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I really hope this "testing" consists of gathering all of those whom complained, lining them up, and repeatedly kicking them in the ball sack.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Rage - it'll take both feet to kick just one of my balls with this ALRI stack.
;)

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
This reminds me of that Seinfeld with the fat free frozen custard... :)

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

What are you talking about, how do you do that with a protein scale?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, Who is going to start the cookie therapy thread for all those going without :(
Hi, my name is Nathan and I'm an addict.

This reminds me of that Seinfeld with the fat free frozen custard... :)
LOL, me too. I said the same thing in another thread earlier this week.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
What are you talking about, how do you do that with a protein scale?
Not a protein scale... Just a regular food scale. Check out the amount of tuna that should be in a can, and the amount of tuna that there actually is. Should be around 35g of protein in a can of tuna, but because they overestimate how much tuna there is, there's only really <25g

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
How many grams of fiber are there in this cookie mix?

Thanks,
R

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I agree this are highly addictive cookies, i just mix it in a bowl and eat em with a spoon, i do appreciate what Crowler is doing though because i would like to know the macronutrients.

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
It is just odd that the label included everything BUT fiber. While I am interested in getting confirmation of the protein and the sugar, the fiber would be good to know.

R

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hasn't it been two weeks yet? Now I can't get em at NutraPlanet either..Ugh...I need some mix and I need it now..!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hasn't it been two weeks yet? Now I can't get em at NutraPlanet either..Ugh...I need some mix and I need it now..!
My poor buddy Scott :)

Well this thread was started the 20th and it is now the 26th so ahhhhhhhhhh no it hasn't been 2 weeks yet. :study:

CROWLER

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Crowler,
Get with Sam from Nutraplanet regarding his space time continuum processing/shipping technology to get these results to us......... yesterday.

Gettin' desperate, and I don't wanna have a cookie mixing version of a meth lab in my back shed..... desperately trying to brew up my own cookie mix out of raws I got at the hardware store.............

Status
Not open for further replies.