Crowler-I need my Go juice mix

  1. Crowler-I need my Go juice mix


    Hey crowler, ive bein emailing you on my order from the 17th in which i never recieved my choas, Im still wondering on when you are gonna ship it out?


  2. Hey buddy,

    Sorry about the Chaos not being sent out with the original order. 100% MY fault. I replied to your last email and then an email was sent including the tracking number

    I will email it again to you.

    Thanks


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  3. It's worth the wait, pumps are hugggge! :bb2:
    •   
       


  4. You uhhh missed my order too man. I ordered the rest of the cookie mix and 6 months worth of The Elvis protein and cycle support.

    It was 100% your fault :P

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Hey buddy,

    Sorry about the Chaos not being sent out with the original order. 100% MY fault. I replied to your last email and then an email was sent including the tracking number

    I will email it again to you.

    Thanks


    CROWLER
    Thank you, was it fedex? I never got anything that had AI or Anything from you guys. Ill check my spam.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    You uhhh missed my order too man. I ordered the rest of the cookie mix and 6 months worth of The Elvis protein and cycle support.

    It was 100% your fault :P

    Good thing I have your financial info - I just charged your card for your request.

    Laura
    making a joke at AI

  7. Quote Originally Posted by blazinred
    Thank you, was it fedex? I never got anything that had AI or Anything from you guys. Ill check my spam.
    Blazin I sent you another email with the tracking number it is UPS.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  8. Crowler- I got it today, thanks for keeping me up to date! Thanks!

  9. GREAT TO HEAR IT!


    Thanks for taking the time to post!


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ook I think something from my pct stack needs to go.
    By usernamee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-02-2014, 11:24 AM
  2. Need a phyto plant mix supplement please advise?
    By Dr Liftalot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-28-2006, 01:04 AM
  3. My grapefruit juice experience
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2004, 12:41 PM
Log in
Log in