Don't see the cookie mix listed..

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I very well could be blind, but I don't see the cookie mix on the site..Tryin to place an order. Are you out?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some from nutra planet, they have it.

Kaliman91

Awards
I very well could be blind, but I don't see the cookie mix on the site..Tryin to place an order. Are you out?
Hey scotty!
Howzit goin?
I got 5lbs i might be willing to part with half for say 50 bucks. LOL

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I would hurry though, it doesn't let you order 2 so.....

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey scotty!
Howzit goin?
I got 5lbs i might be willing to part with half for say 50 bucks. LOL
Kali, wuts up man? How ya been? 50 bucks huh..lol...Still go that sense of humor I see...:)

Kaliman91

Awards
Kali, wuts up man? How ya been? 50 bucks huh..lol...Still go that sense of humor I see...:)
Nothing much. Got married back in May in Playa Mexcio and still tryin to drop dem LB's!
You?

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nothing much. Got married back in May in Playa Mexcio and still tryin to drop dem LB's!
You?
Same old, same old. Still tryin to get bigger without blowing up my waistline..Congrats on gettin married, I bet that was fun..Wuts up with your Cards? They're free fallin man...

Kaliman91

Awards
Same old, same old. Still tryin to get bigger without blowing up my waistline..Congrats on gettin married, I bet that was fun..Wuts up with your Cards? They're free fallin man...
Man you aint kidding.:jaw: We had a 8.5 game lead just last week. We lost 6 in a row and now only have a 2.5 game lead. NOT GOOD!

******* In my best drug Dealer voice*********
I got da cookies you got da cash? :D