Excell serving size?

Kaliman91

Awards
I am unclear on the serving size. Is it one scoop or two?
Sorry i emailed Crowler on Fri but never heard anything.
I thought i read it was 2 scoops but i cant find where i read that.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
How big are you? I go by how much Citrulline Malate is in the Excell so i want 4-6 g's of Citrulline so 4-6 scoops, i don't think their is any need to go over 6 scoops no matter how big you are. Also make sure to let it sit in your fridge for 20-30 minutes so it will fully mix.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey Kaliman thanks for the question.

Yep Chaps is getting you all straightened out.

BTW I heard someone went on another site and said they emailed me with the SAME question on SATURDAY and waited a couple of HOURS and never got a reply. You must be the same guy. I can cross check to be sure. Of course they didn't leave their email so no way for me to contact them.

I received NO email from you buddy. Infact after I heard the above on I checked and rechecked and NOPE no unanswered emails.

CROWLER

Kaliman91

Awards
I just used a reply from another email we exchanged lastweek. No biggie bro.I kow you werent dodgin me. lolI just didnt wanna ask a dumb question without searching first.

Nope wasnt me.

Well i have bulk CM on hand as well and planned on adding in 4-5g to the excell.
So i am thinking 3 scoops total for my workout before during and after.

Kaliman91

Awards
How big are you? I go by how much Citrulline Malate is in the Excell so i want 4-6 g's of Citrulline so 4-6 scoops, i don't think their is any need to go over 6 scoops no matter how big you are. Also make sure to let it sit in your fridge for 20-30 minutes so it will fully mix.
I am 212. So is one serving 1 scoop(12g)?
Like i mentioned i am adding in extra CM 4-5g along with 3g of CEE.
Sorry but i saw no serving size listed on the bag.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I am 212. So is one serving 1 scoop(12g)?
Like i mentioned i am adding in extra CM 4-5g along with 3g of CEE.
Sorry but i saw no serving size listed on the bag.

Yes sir one serving is one scoop. Most people use a couple servings pre and during workout and another couple post workout.

Thanks

CROWLER

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'd use around 3 scoops even if you are taking in extra CM and creatine. Get mango it tastes awesome! I love mine i'm really glad i bought the stuff, Excell is the first BCAA product i've ever used and i don't think i'll ever be trying another one again!

Kaliman91

Awards
OK cool thanks guys.
I got the raspberry and its pretty good taste wise.
I took 3 scoops with 5g of CM and 3g of CEE this morning and this is kinda my plan.ALthough before i ddnt have the extra CM like I do this time.So iam intersted in the results.
I have used Xtend before but if I remember correctly their serving size was 2 scoops. I could be wrong its been a few weeks since i have used any bcaa's.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
A good stack would be Excell+Creatine Gluconate+CM and sip on that during your workout, i'd like to give that a shot.

TheGame46

Awards
I do one pre and mid with 20g dextrose each and then have myshake pwo

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Why the dextrose? That would kill any chance of you burning fat during your workout, i used to drink gatoraide during my workouts but i didn't like the decreased fatburning i need all the fatburning i can get with my endo-mesomorph build.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why the dextrose? That would kill any chance of you burning fat during your workout, i used to drink gatoraide during my workouts but i didn't like the decreased fatburning i need all the fatburning i can get with my endo-mesomorph build.
maybe hes not endo-mesomorph...;)