What happened to the Sucralose

gell

Awards
Hey I dont this this on the website anymore. Do you still carry this?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know Sucralose is very hard to secure, since it is in huge demand.

If it IS a supply issue, I should be able to help.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey Gell,

Thanks for the question. We are narrowing down what we sell to the best sellers instead of carrying items which we only sell a coule of. This is so we can concentrate on new products rather than carrying a larger number of items we will be carrying the products which sell best.

Thanks

CROWLER

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Gell,

Thanks for the question. We are narrowing down what we sell to the best sellers instead of carrying items which we only sell a coule of. This is so we can concentrate on new products rather than carrying a larger number of items we will be carrying the products which sell best.

Thanks

CROWLER
That's a good idea, but it's too bad, I've been liking the sucralose a lot.

Hey dsade, any chance Nutraplanet might add sucralose to their bulk selection any time soon?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hey dsade, any chance Nutraplanet might add sucralose to their bulk selection any time soon?
Let me do what I can see...strike that...switch

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Hey Gell,

Thanks

CROWLER
:nutkick:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Let me do what I can see...strike that...switch
I will buy it, I don't know why it didn't sell better though it was a great deal, making it into a liquid is easy for dosing purposes.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will buy it, I don't know why it didn't sell better though it was a great deal, making it into a liquid is easy for dosing purposes.
How would you make it into liquide? put it into water or an alcohol base solution?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Just got a great price quote back. Let's hope they dont have a 25 kilo minimum.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Just got a great price quote back. Let's hope they dont have a 25 kilo minimum.
damn, how far will 25 kilos go? I would buy a 100 grams though at a shot (I seem to be passing it out nowdays) but the stuff goes really far.

I really think you should sell it with a bottle and a dropper (see the link I posted) and people would be more inclined

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn, how far will 25 kilos go? I would buy a 100 grams though at a shot (I seem to be passing it out nowdays) but the stuff goes really far.

I really think you should sell it with a bottle and a dropper (see the link I posted) and people would be more inclined
25 kilos would last a few months, given production demands of a company like Scivation.

I'll work with a few companies and see what i can do, but I think I got them down to 5 kilos.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
25 kilos would last a few months, given production demands of a company like Scivation.

I'll work with a few companies and see what i can do, but I think I got them down to 5 kilos.
Work your magic! Thanks for checking on this by the way!