Need Help With Cookie Mix!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I got 1lb free today with my shippment of Excell and i read on the site that it's 2 parts mix to 1 part milk, well i just wanna hear what everyone else is doing as for as measurement of this stuff, like 2 parts to 1 part milk doesn't say how much 1 part of mix is. Also what are the Macro's of the mix? I've got this stuff just sitting here and i'm dyin to try it.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hey Chaps.... well when they say 2 parts to 1 part.... it's just saying to use that as your ratio. I personally use 1/4 to 1/2 cup of mix to however much milk is required to make it into a somewhat thick batter. (Mixing in oats and peanut butter is pretty good too.)
After mixing, I just microwave it in a bowl until it is no longer soupy..... and go to town with a spoon.

gresh

gresh

Awards
Speaking of cookie mix, I dont see it on AI website anymore. Crowler????? :sad:

BTW
I mix a few tablespoons of mix with just enough milk to get a nice uniform dough consistancy. Just pour in a little milk, stir and add more if needed (maybe ~TB milk to 4 TB cookie mix)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Just did 1/2 cup mix with 1/4 cup of milk and i nuked it for 60 seconds instead of 20-40 because it was too soupy, with 60 it came out perfect and oh man does this stuff taste good, this is going to help me out with dieting tremendously, now i just need to here the macros if anyone knows them, please and thank you.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update Crowler, good thing I have 5lbs sitting at home. BTW, those bags Nutraplanet uses are pretty cool - keeps them fresh.
Be sure to let Sam(owner of Nutra Planet know that and tell him I told you to tell him :) )

CROWLER

gresh

gresh

Awards
Be sure to let Sam(owner of Nutra Planet know that and tell him I told you to tell him :) )

CROWLER
Will do, I'll let Sam know
BTW, I dont think you can put too many chips in the cookies - MORE CHIPS!!!! :icon_lol:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Chaps,

Check out Crowlers thread regarding independent testing. Also, have a look at nutraplanet. Sam has a Nutrition breakdown on there.... that is currently being checked out by an independent lab for accuracy.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I did it in the microwave i haven't tried the oven yet

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
After mixing though how do you bake the cookies?
The recipe that I am following is 1 cup of mix, 1/2 cup of oats, and 1/2 cup of milk. This makes four reasonably sized cookies.

Bake in over at 350 for 15 mins.

I think I got this from one of Basso's posts.

R

gresh

gresh

Awards
After mixing though how do you bake the cookies?
I first started baking in the oven, but just recently switched to the microwave. I'd say the microwaved cookies turned out better, not as crisp but fluffier and easier to make.

B4n3 0n3

ok so the microwaving evryones talking about is the actuall cooking, I got it.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
i did some experimenting which resulted in a better tasting, bigger cookie with only 21 added cals. if you add 1 tbsp unsweetened, fat free cocoa to the mix, you can add milk in a 1:1 ratio which makes for a good size cookie thats is double chocolate!!!

the cocoa i use is sweetened with stevia and has added vegetable gums as food thickeners so regular cocoa may not work as well. either way, definitely worth a shot. im so happy i tried this:food: