Note on cycle support taste.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Ok I may be wrong here but I think I know why there is some inconsistency in the taste of cycle support peanut butter flavored. I noticed the other day that the cycle support tasted like **** again and I wondered why when the day before it tasted just fine (I mix it with two servings of mocha mudslide, it actually taste really good). It finally dawned on my dumb ass that it might be because I drank it immediately and that everything was not fully dissolved. (I was in a hurry). So I did a little experiment, I have been letting the shakes sit for ten minutes in the fridge or better. Then I did the next set by mixing and drinking immediately. The result was fairly conclusive, the shakes that were allowed to sit awhile were downright good while the shakes that didn’t were not as good and a couple of them were actually pretty bad.

Just thought I would share this in case anyone was still having the problem. Please note that to mix the shakes I am using a little hand held rechargeable mixer (Black and Decker gizmo) with a wire whip attachment. Not as good as a blender of course but still more then good enough for this. .

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Uhmm, I'll give it a try, I always drink them right away while I like the taste I'm always up for improvements! I just mix it with a fork and use skim milk and PB flavor whey. I didn't like the mocha mudslide/CS mix, just a heads up if you use sour milk it will tast pretty bad! Yeh I took a big ol gulp the other day with sour milk, I could taste it all day, bleeeeeck!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know skye i've found that to be the case as well for not just this but a few products. I mix and let sit for several minutes then mix again and drink. Usually really makes the taste much much better.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I WANT TO SEE A FREAKING PUB MED ARTICLE TO BACK THIS brotelligence UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE ME THE LINKS!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

CROWLER

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill be honest, i drink the CS straight and i have NO problem with the taste LOL. It doesnt taste like PB per say to me, but i def have no problem drinking it!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
See I rarely drink anything straight anymore. When I take it it is mixed into a protein mix.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
i just got my tub the other day, been mixing it in w/ choc. flavored protein and skim milk. tastes great.

PSBigJoey

PSBigJoey

Awards
Hey guys - how about the chocolate flavor? On my current nutritional plan, milk can't be used as a mixer - would the PB and water or Chocolate and water be a better choice? - J.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys - how about the chocolate flavor? On my current nutritional plan, milk can't be used as a mixer - would the PB and water or Chocolate and water be a better choice? - J.
I would use soy milk then, cycle support in water taste like crap. In fact I am suprised that they could make it taste good at all.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty rough in water, but you may be able to hang Joey! I do it once in awhile, it's not enjoyable but it's doable.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
I've been mixing my chocolate stuff in water. Takes me a few minutes of swirling to get it all dissolved. I don't find the taste too bad, definitely had things much worse.

Side note: actually it tastes more like sweetened tea than anything else.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
How is the choco, I just ordered 2 and I didn't have the nerve to try the chocolate.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Good to know i'll be trying this stuff out for my test/tren cycle.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I opened mine up yesterday and i cant smell anything chocolate about it. I will probably give it a whirl before bed tonight.

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
Always drink it with skim milk. Either straight, or in a shake.

Never had a problem with the taste.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established

I have tried both and in just water I like Chocolate better, but in milk I like PB better. You have handle it in just water, even if you think it is nasty, just think you don't have to swallow 500 pills a day :twisted: