overdue accolades

1. overdue accolades

This is probably long overdue, but I feel I need to say it.

I love CROWLER's protein. I love CROWLER's CycleSupport... I love CROWLER's Cookies... I love CROWLER's moustache.

Peanut Butter/Chocolate Isolate is my all-time favorite protein. I can't stop using it. I throw it in my oatmeal, water bottles.. anything... last week I put it all over my couch and rolled around in it.

I love your isolate CROwLer... Chocolate Mint is amazing as well. I can honestly say that this is the best tasting, most mixable protein on the market today. I can only hope that once you go UberGlobal, your courteous service and T/A stays the same.

Frankly you blow any competetion out of the water. I'm not saying this because I like you. I would say this even if I hated you tremendously.

Anyone who hasn't tried the product, needs to.. because you are neglecting yourself.

2. They really need a smilely for a$$ kissing

Actually AI is great, My sole complant is that they don't ship USPS priority anymore

But their products are are good, fiarly priced, and devoloped of what WE needed.
    •   

3. and you seem to forget that he caught me - the queen of the protein....................... .......

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bolt's Overdue Training Log
    By bolt10 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 11:48 AM
  2. Long overdue promotion
    By Rodja in forum MMA
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 01:22 PM
  3. dont overdue it fool
    By titothefrito in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4