Chaps is the Canadian AI Pimp now!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Chaps got me interested in AI whey. When I finally do start using whey again for snacks I may give yours a go since its cheaper and faster then actually ordering from another province like I used to. The protein from this other place tasted awful. Since I’m very allergic to chocolate/cocoa (yes this means I cant even taste the cookie mix) could you make a list of all the ones that don’t contain chocolate for me?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well I know that if a person is allergic to peanuts they are not suppose to eat any product which is even made in the SAME building as other food which processes peanuts.
You probably shouldn't eat any food/supplement which is manufactured in the same building in which there MAY be cocoa processed in.

Any of the powders that do NO have chocolate in the title are NOT made with Cocoa.

BUT all protein powders are mixed with the same equipment which is used to mix the chocolate protein powders which MAY or may not have cocoa in them.

So same as with peanut products being made with the same machines as a product made which does NOT have peanut products it is always possible to have a SLIGHT amount in there.

CROWLERWell I

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Well I know that if a person is allergic to peanuts they are not suppose to eat any product which is even made in the SAME building as other food which processes peanuts.
You probably shouldn't eat any food/supplement which is manufactured in the same building in which there MAY be cocoa processed in.

Any of the powders that do NO have chocolate in the title are NOT made with Cocoa.

BUT all protein powders are mixed with the same equipment which is used to mix the chocolate protein powders which MAY or may not have cocoa in them.

So same as with peanut products being made with the same machines as a product made which does NOT have peanut products it is always possible to have a SLIGHT amount in there.

CROWLERWell I

Im not THAT allergic to it. A small "Trace" amount wont even phase me, the amount needed to even bother me I would be able to taste it :). Great so somethine like Mocha, Coffee, Mocha Mudslide, Barbaric Banana and Cookies and Cream has no Cocoa in it? Im really curious since those flavored wheys (cept barbaric banana I dont even know what that is) because all the versions Ive ever seen always had cocoa in them even the Coffee one!

Thanks for the quick response and concern :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Im not THAT allergic to it. A small "Trace" amount wont even phase me, the amount needed to even bother me I would be able to taste it :). Great so somethine like Mocha, Coffee, Mocha Mudslide, Barbaric Banana and Cookies and Cream has no Cocoa in it? Im really curious since those flavored wheys (cept barbaric banana I dont even know what that is) because all the versions Ive ever seen always had cocoa in them even the Coffee one!

Thanks for the quick response and concern :)
Well the mocha mudslide has approximately 1gram of flavoring per lb so even if it did have ANY cocoa in it, it would be a VERY small amount.

Same for cookies and cream, banana and coffee.

CROWLER

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Well the mocha mudslide has approximately 1gram of flavoring per lb so even if it did have ANY cocoa in it, it would be a VERY small amount.

Same for cookies and cream, banana and coffee.

CROWLER

Yum! Thanks again Crowler...