Word to your mother

1. Word to your mother

Anabolic Innovations is the sh!tttttt!

Just a little testimonial:

Cycle Support
    I am on Day 12 of a Superdrol cycle. I preloaded cycle support and have been taking it throughout. superdrol is supposed to have incredibly harsh sides but I have yet to experience them. My cycle has been practically side effect free with only minor lethargy, cramps/pumps. Cycle support is a great value and seems to work wonders! A++++++++

Whey Concentrate
    Got PB/Chocolate and its the best tasting protein powder I've ever tried. Mixes great as well. Another awesome product!

Cookies
    Ive tried both PB and regular choc. chip. I dont think anything has to be said about this because we all know how great they are. Its hard to believe the nutrition profile on these...they taste too damn good.

I also bought some Grub On that I cant wait to use. superdrol already has my hunger up and I dont want to go broke buying food!

So anyway, What are you guys waiting for? Go place an order and support the best new supplement company!

2. WOW - what I love to hear!!!!! Appreciate the detailed information, too. AI has great products AND great customers.

Laura
    wheystation@aol.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. one word to describe your physique...
    By WiNgS in forum General Chat
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-09-2015, 07:19 PM
  2. Word to your steroid milk
    By CopyCat in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 05:08 PM
  3. How To Reconnect With Your Mother !
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-20-2007, 04:01 AM
  4. Attaching weights to your belts