Recieved my Whey Isolate Today! :)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I came home for work and had this BIGASS box waiting for me so i felt like a kid on Christmas, it was my 10lbs of Mango Whey Isolate. I dunno if it comes with a scoop but i couldn't find one so i grabbed the scoop from an old Isoflex container, it's only 2g's bigger than the serving size for the AI whey so it'll do fine. Well it mixes exceptionally well, better than my Isoflex actually, it looks completely white, and has a milder flavour than i was expecting, but then again i used 2 scoops and not the suggested 3. I do think it's a good idea to have a lighter flavour when it comes to the fruity flavours, just try drinking 2-3 scoops of Syntrax Nectar and you'll be thankful for a milder taste. Good stuff guys and that was fast shipping, especially to Canada.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff guys and that was fast shipping, especially to Canada.

Where you at in Canada Chaps? Ive always been worried ordering heavier things from the states. How many lbs did you order? What did shipping come out to?

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Where you at in Canada Chaps? Ive always been worried ordering heavier things from the states. How many lbs did you order? What did shipping come out to?

I would also like to know.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I came home for work and had this BIGASS box waiting for me so i felt like a kid on Christmas, it was my 10lbs of Mango Whey Isolate. I dunno if it comes with a scoop but i couldn't find one so i grabbed the scoop from an old Isoflex container, it's only 2g's bigger than the serving size for the AI whey so it'll do fine. Well it mixes exceptionally well, better than my Isoflex actually, it looks completely white, and has a milder flavour than i was expecting, but then again i used 2 scoops and not the suggested 3. I do think it's a good idea to have a lighter flavour when it comes to the fruity flavours, just try drinking 2-3 scoops of Syntrax Nectar and you'll be thankful for a milder taste. Good stuff guys and that was fast shipping, especially to Canada.
I want a pix of you and your package..................

Laura

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
LOL You can look at my package anytime Laura :dance:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I ordered 10lbs and it shipped in 11 days and it was $6.50 for the shipping, i live in Hamilton, Ontario by the way. So far every board sponser has shipped SUPER fast to Canada, which i appreciate, i was kinda worried after waiting 6 weeks for a shipment from bb.com before :dump:. This definitely won't be the last time i order from Crowler that's for sure. I've also got 2kg of mango Excell coming to me soon. Next paycheck i'm going to order a bunch of samples so i'll know what flavours i like.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ok so i used 3 scoops and ya the flavour is better, more mangoey yes i made that word up wanna fight about it? lol

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I ordered 10lbs and it shipped in 11 days and it was $6.50 for the shipping, i live in Hamilton, Ontario by the way. So far every board sponser has shipped SUPER fast to Canada, which i appreciate, i was kinda worried after waiting 6 weeks for a shipment from bb.com before :dump:. This definitely won't be the last time i order from Crowler that's for sure. I've also got 2kg of mango Excell coming to me soon. Next paycheck i'm going to order a bunch of samples so i'll know what flavours i like.
Thats great! faster AND cheaper then ordering it from Canada...

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Dang! only 6.50 for shipping. Thats so cheap.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya i was shocked and pleasantly suprised, i'd suggest you guys get some the mixed sample packs, find the flavours you like and order some, i'm going to do this so i know what other flavours i like. I think that AI is VERY smart to offer so many flavours because we ALL get tired of plain old chocolate whey after a while, it's nice when you can look forward to drinking your shakes. I look forward to drinking my mango whey, goes down smooth :).

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Ya i was shocked and pleasantly suprised, i'd suggest you guys get some the mixed sample packs, find the flavours you like and order some, i'm going to do this so i know what other flavours i like. I think that AI is VERY smart to offer so many flavours because we ALL get tired of plain old chocolate whey after a while, it's nice when you can look forward to drinking your shakes. I look forward to drinking my mango whey, goes down smooth :).

Yes the sample packs are my next purchase I think...

maxfeez

maxfeez

Awards
i just received my sample packs. it doesnt have a reccomended amount of water or milk to put in it. what does everybody use? 8oz?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
i just received my sample packs. it doesnt have a reccomended amount of water or milk to put in it. what does everybody use? 8oz?
Hey Max,

Thanks for the order and the post.

I would start with 4 ounces, take a sip, if you like it leave it, if too strong add another 4 ounces etc.

Just a suggestion

CROWLER

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
Try strawberry and raspberry excell. You will be very happy when you do.