Recieved my Whey Isolate Today! :) - AnabolicMinds.com

Recieved my Whey Isolate Today! :)

1. Registered User

Recieved my Whey Isolate Today! :)

I came home for work and had this BIGASS box waiting for me so i felt like a kid on Christmas, it was my 10lbs of Mango Whey Isolate. I dunno if it comes with a scoop but i couldn't find one so i grabbed the scoop from an old Isoflex container, it's only 2g's bigger than the serving size for the AI whey so it'll do fine. Well it mixes exceptionally well, better than my Isoflex actually, it looks completely white, and has a milder flavour than i was expecting, but then again i used 2 scoops and not the suggested 3. I do think it's a good idea to have a lighter flavour when it comes to the fruity flavours, just try drinking 2-3 scoops of Syntrax Nectar and you'll be thankful for a milder taste. Good stuff guys and that was fast shipping, especially to Canada.

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    Good stuff guys and that was fast shipping, especially to Canada.

Where you at in Canada Chaps? Ive always been worried ordering heavier things from the states. How many lbs did you order? What did shipping come out to?
  3. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rivet
    Where you at in Canada Chaps? Ive always been worried ordering heavier things from the states. How many lbs did you order? What did shipping come out to?

I would also like to know.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

I came home for work and had this BIGASS box waiting for me so i felt like a kid on Christmas, it was my 10lbs of Mango Whey Isolate. I dunno if it comes with a scoop but i couldn't find one so i grabbed the scoop from an old Isoflex container, it's only 2g's bigger than the serving size for the AI whey so it'll do fine. Well it mixes exceptionally well, better than my Isoflex actually, it looks completely white, and has a milder flavour than i was expecting, but then again i used 2 scoops and not the suggested 3. I do think it's a good idea to have a lighter flavour when it comes to the fruity flavours, just try drinking 2-3 scoops of Syntrax Nectar and you'll be thankful for a milder taste. Good stuff guys and that was fast shipping, especially to Canada.
    I want a pix of you and your package..................

Laura
  5. Registered User

LOL You can look at my package anytime Laura
  6. Registered User

I ordered 10lbs and it shipped in 11 days and it was $6.50 for the shipping, i live in Hamilton, Ontario by the way. So far every board sponser has shipped SUPER fast to Canada, which i appreciate, i was kinda worried after waiting 6 weeks for a shipment from bb.com before . This definitely won't be the last time i order from Crowler that's for sure. I've also got 2kg of mango Excell coming to me soon. Next paycheck i'm going to order a bunch of samples so i'll know what flavours i like.
  7. Registered User

Ok so i used 3 scoops and ya the flavour is better, more mangoey yes i made that word up wanna fight about it? lol
  8. Registered User

I ordered 10lbs and it shipped in 11 days and it was $6.50 for the shipping, i live in Hamilton, Ontario by the way. So far every board sponser has shipped SUPER fast to Canada, which i appreciate, i was kinda worried after waiting 6 weeks for a shipment from bb.com before . This definitely won't be the last time i order from Crowler that's for sure. I've also got 2kg of mango Excell coming to me soon. Next paycheck i'm going to order a bunch of samples so i'll know what flavours i like.
    Thats great! faster AND cheaper then ordering it from Canada...
  9. Senior Member

Dang! only 6.50 for shipping. Thats so cheap.
  10. Registered User

Ya i was shocked and pleasantly suprised, i'd suggest you guys get some the mixed sample packs, find the flavours you like and order some, i'm going to do this so i know what other flavours i like. I think that AI is VERY smart to offer so many flavours because we ALL get tired of plain old chocolate whey after a while, it's nice when you can look forward to drinking your shakes. I look forward to drinking my mango whey, goes down smooth .
  11. Registered User

Ya i was shocked and pleasantly suprised, i'd suggest you guys get some the mixed sample packs, find the flavours you like and order some, i'm going to do this so i know what other flavours i like. I think that AI is VERY smart to offer so many flavours because we ALL get tired of plain old chocolate whey after a while, it's nice when you can look forward to drinking your shakes. I look forward to drinking my mango whey, goes down smooth .

Yes the sample packs are my next purchase I think...
  12. New Member

i just received my sample packs. it doesnt have a reccomended amount of water or milk to put in it. what does everybody use? 8oz?
  13. Anabolic Innovations Owner

Quote Originally Posted by maxfeez
    i just received my sample packs. it doesnt have a reccomended amount of water or milk to put in it. what does everybody use? 8oz?
    Hey Max,

Thanks for the order and the post.

I would start with 4 ounces, take a sip, if you like it leave it, if too strong add another 4 ounces etc.

Just a suggestion

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.

Cool

Try strawberry and raspberry excell. You will be very happy when you do.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got my T1 Pro Today!
    By pogue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 07:10 PM
  2. Found my new favorite Whey Isolate
    By Wichard20 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 01:52 PM
  3. Whey Isolate and citric acid, bad idea?
    By The Mayor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-09-2003, 06:25 PM
  4. cool info on creatine +whey isolate...
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 09:06 AM