Excell

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered 2 kilo's of Mango Excell to go along with my Mango whey isolate when it arrives :twisted:. I intend on mixing up 4-5 scoops excell with 1 scoop of whey and just sip on it during my workouts.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Any advice on dosing for the Excell? This is my first time using BCAA's, i'm 281lbs right now.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Any advice on dosing for the Excell? This is my first time using BCAA's, i'm 278lbs right now.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always use my excell after my workout with a scoop of the isolate i got. Lemme know how the mango tastes, i got punch and its not the best. But hey im not drinknig it like its a soda so i dont mind.

I also use mine if im in a rush and cant make a meal, ill grab some natty PB and down a scoop or 2 of excell.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered 2 kilo's of Mango Excell to go along with my Mango whey isolate when it arrives :twisted:. I intend on mixing up 4-5 scoops excell with 1 scoop of whey and just sip on it during my workouts.
That is exactly what I did. Tastes great, I never even knew if I liked Mango, until I got the free sample. Its my fav of the BCAA flavors out there.

For your doseage, I dont know at 280, but I am 160 and did 5 scoops Excell and 1.5 Protein and drank before/during/after workout. You should prob start around that and play around with it to see how you benefit. Thats what I did and came up with that mix, and love it. Good luck with it, and you chose a great flavor.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya 5 scoops sounds good i don't think my size is going to be a huge factor in the dosage come to think of it, as it is i get lots of protein and often do well on 1g per lb of bw.