? ? ? Where is Wheystation ? ? ?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well we here at Anabolic Innovations are VERY proud to announce that Wheystation, yes the famous Laura, is now a member of the Anabolic Innovations Family.

We are all very happy to have her aboard. I have respected her way of doing business for years of seeing her on the boards. I count this as one of the major accomplishments for AI to have her helping us.

We will be giving her all the support and help she needs to take care of her customers, old and new.

If you know her you already love her, if you don't know her you soon will :)

CROWLER

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big score crowler bro!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOOHOOOOO, Me and laura can get back to cyb0ring and now we can do it with cookies!!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Laura seemes like a truly great person and im sure buisness can only prosper. congrats mang.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OH SNAPPLE~! I get my Laura back!!!!! WTH!!!

Sweeeet. Congrats. This is good.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WOOHOOOOO, Me and laura can get back to cyb0ring and now we can do it with cookies!!
:blink: Back off my laura and crowler cookies damnit!!!! :bruce1: I shall Chuck Norris ur ass!

GOSSSHHH! First Ebol and now laura! HHOOGG!!! :icon_lol:

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You know what, boys?????? He had me at Peanut Butter.

I am so excited about this move. I have total faith in the products and service and cannot believe that I get to be back on THIS board with the people that make me happy.

Crowler is good people and I am proud to be part of this family!!!!!!

No more explaining failure to ship, backorders, etc. No more hawking to get you guys to 'write my name' in comments....... I can just take care of business and you boys in the way that it should be done.

Questions, comments? You can still reach me at [email protected] and I am psyched about this!!!!!!

Laura

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:) Good people getting good things happen to them puts a smile on my face.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could smell that one coming.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry bobo, that one was me. I had beans and cottage cheese.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Again, congrats laura. Your gonna love being a part of Crowlers team. :cheers:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
You know what, boys?????? He had me at Peanut Butter.

I am so excited about this move. I have total faith in the products and service and cannot believe that I get to be back on THIS board with the people that make me happy.

Crowler is good people and I am proud to be part of this family!!!!!!

No more explaining failure to ship, backorders, etc. No more hawking to get you guys to 'write my name' in comments....... I can just take care of business and you boys in the way that it should be done.

Questions, comments? You can still reach me at [email protected] and I am psyched about this!!!!!!

Laura
ha ha YEA!

And she is good with words :).

I tried to say this in the thread she started in general chat. I wrote and rewrote it 3 times and said ok forget it. Good job!

CROWLER

Orgoonian

Orgoonian

Lipozene Rep
Awards
Wow,nice coup!

Gonna have to rework this months budget it seems.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ha ha YEA!

And she is good with words :).

I tried to say this in the thread she started in general chat. I wrote and rewrote it 3 times and said ok forget it. Good job!

CROWLER
BTW, you're Sig isn't displaying properly.

hmmmm 15lbs...hmmmm

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
BTW, you're Sig isn't displaying properly.

hmmmm 15lbs...hmmmm

Thanks buddy.

Yea there are no banners allowed in the sigs any more. Too much band width.

CROWLER

cubbybear

Awards
Borrowing a short quote from the movie, "Almost an Angel": Laura is "a real class-act". Glad to learn that good things are happening for her. :wave:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
So back when Laura was with another company she gave us a Laura50 code Crowler (Shh) We still will be able to use that 50% off code right? :rofl:

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What????? Crowler makes you PAY for products????? I had no idea.....hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - what have i done?:jaw:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
So back when Laura was with another company she gave us a Laura50 code Crowler (Shh) We still will be able to use that 50% off code right? :rofl:
Yes that code still works it INCREASES the price by 50% which Laura and I split :)

CROWLER

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes that code still works it INCREASES the price by 50% which Laura and I split :)

CROWLER

You heard it.....now he has to do it!!!! Crowler is a man of his word, right?

Seriously, guys - I am just loving learning all this new stuff on the AI site and I look forward to seeing some familiar names on the order list soon - You know what I mean?????? Come on over......I took the leap and you can, too. I will be emailing my favorites old customers soon, so be flattered if you hear from me this week. I only took the names of those that really mattered to me.

SoCal, SJA, JayH......top of the list.

Laura

cubbybear

Awards
Our one and only, true Protein Queen has just stepped back up to reclaim her throne!! :clap2:
No other could fill her shoes! Laura, you still have my loyalty :thumbsup:

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
When some things went wrong a while back at ATW.

Laura was right there and got things back on track ASAP.

Great to see you over here Laura. I hope this brings you much success.