FnF's Review of Chaos

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used Chaos for the first time tonight during my arm workout, Biceps- Triceps. This is my most favorite night because I love pumps :D

Ok, the container and label were pretty :D

The flavor??? Tea 10/10 I hate tea, but this was yummy!

The energy- 10/10- too much for me though, felt jittery, and short of breath for some reason.

The mixability- 10/10- very easy!

the pumps 6/10- I did not get the big pumps I normally get and was a little disappointed, the strange thing is my forearms were pumped but it stopped at the elbow, never had that happen before.

So that's it for me, Thanks Crowler for fast efficient service!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey FnF, thank you for the feedback.

I think LakeMount D was right. People asked for Chaos to be supper charged with more caffeine. Lake Mount D said it would not give as good a pump. Sounds like that is what happened. I am going back to the old version with the GREAT pumps and no so much caffeine.

CROWLER

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
FnF, what about mental focus? Notice any difference?

For me thats been the greatest benefit. I hit the gym like a robot and waste no time.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
FnF, what about mental focus? Notice any difference?

For me thats been the greatest benefit. I hit the gym like a robot and waste no time.

I cant really say I felt much focus, I had a good workout but was easily distracted, we go to a busy place though, its hard to pretend no one is around, lol.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Fit, Did you just take it one time ? I noticed the energy right off the bat, and I seemed more focused in the gym, But I was not getting the pumps that I wanted, so I upped mine to 1 1/2 scoops 30 to 45 mins before workout, and then I started responding.. Not as awsome as I had wanted, but I was definitly getting a better pump than before. I am still taking it to this day, and I am pleased with it still. Really like the flavor, and I am not one who can stand lemonaid, but this I like..:head:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fit, Did you just take it one time ? I noticed the energy right off the bat, and I seemed more focused in the gym, But I was not getting the pumps that I wanted, so I upped mine to 1 1/2 scoops 30 to 45 mins before workout, and then I started responding.. Not as awsome as I had wanted, but I was definitly getting a better pump than before. I am still taking it to this day, and I am pleased with it still. Really like the flavor, and I am not one who can stand lemonaid, but this I like..:head:

Viper gave me 2 scoops :eek: No damn wonder I was jittery!!!!!!!!!!

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, That could be it ....:icon_lol:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Viper gave me 2 scoops :eek: No damn wonder I was jittery!!!!!!!!!!
Now ya see it's these darn kids over dosing this stuff :)

No need for more than one scoop til you try it out.

FnF if you find it isn't to your liking just email me and I will be happy to refund your money.

Thank you.

CROWLER

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now ya see it's these darn kids over dosing this stuff :)

No need for more than one scoop til you try it out.

FnF if you find it isn't to your liking just email me and I will be happy to refund your money.

Thank you.

CROWLER

I wont hear of it, Im not gonna do that, but thanks for the offer. It will get used up, Viper liked it just fine, but he is alot bigger than me too :)