Macro clarification

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
For the AI cookies... The macros listed on the site show 7g of carbs. Are these net carbs? I was looking at milled flaxseed earlier, and it had 4g of carbs per serving, but all of it was fiber. Any chance I could get a macro breakdown w/ the fiber content?

Also, approx how many grams of cookie mix is one serving as listed on the site? Thanks! Ordering another 5 lb bag soon. :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hi again NYhomie,

Yep you are right there are 7 grams of carbs 4 fiber and 3 sugar alcohols in the chips.

CROWLER

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Haha last question, but about how many ounces/grams per serving is it? (The one listed at 7g carbs, 10g pro, 1g fat on the site). 1 oz? I'm anal about calorie counting.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hi NY homeboy,

No problem at all ask ALL the questions you like that is why I am here. BTW I will be in NY in 3 weeks maybe we can hang.

I REALLY am going to kill myself if you ask ANOTHER freaking question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serving size if memory serves me correctly is 1.33 ounces.

Thanks and have a nice night :)

CROWLER

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Hi NY homeboy,

I REALLY am going to kill myself if you ask ANOTHER freaking question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CROWLER
Just one more question?

Should we post our customer service questions here or email you?

or

why is a cookie serving 1.33 oz.

Is that around 38 grams?

:stick:

:D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
no no it is ok, I found out skye wears a FREAKING XXXL shirt so no problems :)

BTW Hi JAY!

CROWLER

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey man :) bout to put an order in with ya in a week or so. I need to talk with you about running a log too.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Crowler

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the questions. Let me talk with the manufacturer to find the info. They wont be open again until Tuesday. The serving size changed so the info changed so I just want to be sure.

Thanks

CROWLER

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the questions. Let me talk with the manufacturer to find the info. They wont be open again until Tuesday. The serving size changed so the info changed so I just want to be sure.

Thanks

CROWLER
any updates with this? i just received my 5 lb cookie mix and am unsure how to account for the calories. hopefully it was a lebeling error. and if not, its not gonna stop me from eating the entire batch :food:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I noticed that too, it should be 1 gram of fat.

Yes you are correct it is one gram of fat and that is healthy fat from the flax seed. YIPPY

I will let them know over at NP etc

CROWLER