Cookie mix... What the hell???

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
My cookie mix came today. I'm not going to lie, when I opened the box I was skeptical. It looked/smelled funny... I thought it was going to be packaged like pillsbury cookie dough. Needless to say I thought I was going to be very disappointed.

Sooo I added skim milk and nuked it... HOLY CRAP. This tastes EXACTLY like a fresh baked soft chip ahoy cookie!!! This stuff is INCREDIBLE. This is )(*&(@*#&$ing great. I absolutely cannot wait for my cheat day so I can eat all 3 lbs of this stuff.

I have a few questions... The macro information provided on the site -- that's WITHOUT the added skim milk, correct? Also, how the hell does this taste so sweet and chocolatey without the use of sugar?

Props to AI!

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
By the way, the very educated people in here believe you... but if this ever hits the open market, no one will ever believe that something that tastes that good can have those kind of macros, lol.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I agree the mix does look a little suspect but damn does it taste good after you nuke it.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh God does it. Hell the powder in your mouth followed by a chug of milk tastes damn good too. You know those few seconds waiting for the microwave to finish is a long time to wait.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
My sister, who's very fond of baking, is going to make me a very healthy "cheat" dessert this weekend using the cookie mix. It's gonna be a chocolate chip cookie pizza...

AI Chocolate Chip cookie mix as the dough on the bottom... Fat free cream cheese/light whipped cream mixed with fresh bananas/strawberry as the topping... and baked into the oven. I think I'm gonna have an AIgasm when all is said and done. :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey NYhome,

Yes those macros are before the milk. And Yes I am a 'user' of the cookie mix myself. :)

CROWLER

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
: When one goes into an extreme pleasure, anabolicinnovation cookie mix induced shock.
Hahahahahaha nice bro. We'll see how good the peanut butter/chocolate chip is after I'm done downing this bag, then maybe we'd need a definition for double aigasms.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When i first tried mine i used a protien powder scooper and got 2 scoops and put it in a bowl. then i added 4 of the same scoops of 2% milk and i nuked it. It didnt come out like cookies, more like oatmeal or pudding. Im not sure what i did wrong but next time i will try to bake them.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think i got the ratio mixed up then. there is more mix than milk in the overall cookie right? that would explain it.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
i think i got the ratio mixed up then. there is more mix than milk in the overall cookie right? that would explain it.
yah, but that type of thinking would explain more then just the cookies coming out wrong,

J/K I usually use 1/2 cup apple sause to 1 cup of cookie mix with a little more "dough" (that is without the chips) mix. bake in an 8" pan at 325 for bout 15min.

I could have sworn that there was a good little smile with a bib and silverware somewhere.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yah :wtf: i dont see it, is someone taking away our smileys???

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yah, but that type of thinking would explain more then just the cookies coming out wrong,
im accutely dyslexic. but if i remember right it doesnt specify what part is 2 and what part is 1 in the ratio on the label...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so....i did it right today and also add just a little bit of oats. 2 parts cookiemix&oats 1 part milk for 50 seconds then cooled. OMG! this is the shizzle my nizzles! I was just thinking of letting my friends try and tell them it is actually healthy. Im now a life time AI cookie mix eater!

beefjerky

Awards
so....i did it right today and also add just a little bit of oats. 2 parts cookiemix&oats 1 part milk for 50 seconds then cooled. OMG! this is the shizzle my nizzles! I was just thinking of letting my friends try and tell them it is actually healthy. Im now a life time AI cookie mix eater!

And waste your cookie mix?!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And waste your cookie mix?!
haha maybe i can get them some more lifetime customers! nah i dont think any of my friends are serious enough to buy actually buy a supp like the cookie mix. maybe one of them will.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Good work Crowler!

:bow28:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I absolutely cannot wait for my cheat day so I can eat all 3 lbs of this stuff.
Easy there tiger, there is a lot of fiber in them thar cookies. Eating 3 lbs in a day might be a mistake. :toilet:

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I did not see fiber content on the nutrient label.

It is primarily made of flax seed (spelled "seen" on my label), so there must be some in here, right?

Can someone clarify this?

BTW, for anyone looking for some realistic feedback, the cookies are "ok". The wild replies that you see in this string are clearly from guys that have been on a cutting diet for 15 weeks or something. :blink:

The artificially sweet chocolate chips make the flax seed flour palatable.

Don't follow the 2:1 directions....who the heck came up with that? This makes flax seed pudding....

Regards,
R

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

GREAT to hear Pistonpum;!

Thanks

:bow28: :bow28: :bow28:

CROWLER