Wife just messed up!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
My wife said to me yesterday, Will you order me some protein? You can order yourself some too if you running low (Mistake #1) Also said, you better order some more cookies they are running low (Mistake #2) she never said HOW much to order! Oh and if you need anything else you might as well pick it up (Mistake #3)

Soooo with her sitting in the other room, I placed a little order. 15lbs of cookie mix, WHAT she never said how much! HAHAHA 10lbs of WPI that should last her huh? And of course a cycle support, hey why not?

I'm gonna guess after this order, she will be ordering the cookie mix for know on. HAHAHA

:dance: :dance: :djparty: :dance: :dance:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL, Cool Beans, now bring me some, Mine are not here yet!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife said to me yesterday, Will you order me some protein? You can order yourself some too if you running low (Mistake #1) Also said, you better order some more cookies they are running low (Mistake #2) she never said HOW much to order! Oh and if you need anything else you might as well pick it up (Mistake #3)

Soooo with her sitting in the other room, I placed a little order. 15lbs of cookie mix, WHAT she never said how much! HAHAHA 10lbs of WPI that should last her huh? And of course a cycle support, hey why not?

I'm gonna guess after this order, she will be ordering the cookie mix for know on. HAHAHA

:dance: :dance: :djparty: :dance: :dance:
You have a good woman there Pit. My gal want touch the protein drinks little long order me to order some. You have a beautiful marriage.(Wipes tear from eyes)

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm jealous! My wife has already learned her lesson.

:bruce2:

biscuite

Awards
Your lucky as hell! I could't get by with that if I tried.

Have fun bro.,
biscuite

GuardDog

GuardDog

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
RFLMAO. My wife learned that lesson a couple of years ago!

Congrats though :)