Which shirt would you buy if we sold them at the price below

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Ok let me know if we had shirts would you would buy one of the ones in the poll at the price posted.

EDIT: You can vote for more than one if you REALLY think you would purchase more than one.
You can choose more than one. Pricing may look strange that tank tops cost the same but they actually cost MORE than
regular T-Shirts and Sleevless T-Shirts.

To keep it simple the design would be the following:

WHITE shirt On the front left breast would be the banner you see at the top of this forum.

On the back would be one of the labels from one of our products BUT without the list of ingredients and directions to take. Reason is I think their designs are really nice and they could be used fairly easy to get these printed.

Probably be a choice of labels such as Chaos, EXCELL, Cookie Mix, Grub-On, Cycle Support or whey protein Isolate.

You can see the labels here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/48737-new-era-anabolic-innovations.html?highlight=Sonny

So answer the poll questions if you would.

Thanks

CROWLER

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Any Idea when you may make up your mind if your gonna produce these and when you may release them to us..

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
The poll ends in 7 days then I will get going on getting them printed etc. Probably 2 weeks I would say.

CROWLER

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely go for the tank, I'd want to show off what the product help build:D

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
your selling to BBers and you don't offer anything bigger then a 2X ? I suppose I could use it as a bandana.

What I would like (besides a t that would fit me) would be the excell, protein iso, or chaos backgrounds with the AI logo instead of the actual product name. I would prefer a black t or gray depending on the logo. JM2C

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, he's selling to the average internet lifter which can't fill a 2xl :p

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
HEY!

Well, at least my girly physique hugging medium will cost me $1 less than you big freaky monsters! :D

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
HEY!

Well, at least my girly physique hugging medium will cost me $1 less than you big freaky monsters! :D
Right, I WISH I had your physique but as I am a big f###ing swed I will have to seddle for "power lifter" lines with a 22" neck on the shirt. (4 x works)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here BP, I can't fit a medium however for an entirly different reason. My nexk is 18 but I would look like i'm wearing spandex in the mis section but normal fit every where else.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
What????...you guys don't where your kids shirts? sheesh I thought that was normal:blink: guess I'll have to settle for the med. Jayhawkk I got one word for you...prestretching! looks especially good with a nice beer belly! (especially when it doesn't cover the whole thing). Chicks dig it.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Definetly the tanks, my choice would be the crack..errr I mean cookie logo.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Ok couple things I want to clear up here.

Skye, I never knew you were that big so my apologies for any and all negative, critical or demeaning things I may have said are saying or will say in the future :)

Jayhawk, don't worry I have a special shirt just for you, it is a V-neck medium half shirt ;)

CROWLER

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend having black shirts/tanks available as well. If I ever use an AI shirt for workouts I wouldn't want to get it all brown and icky...lol.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
My 2 cents:
a) It's a great idea. I use your products and LOVE your new label designs -- I'd definitely buy a couple shirts (probably 1 t-shirt and 1 tank).
b) I'm 5'6" and 150 lbs (of 44-year old shredded and "swole" USDA prime choice stud meat) -- your suggested sizes will be fine.
c) I think you SHOULD have the actual product names on the shirt (not just some generic AI logo, as suggested by someone earlier). We all have our favorite AI products that we'd like to specifically represent. And it's great advertisement.
d) I agree that you might want to get more creative than just plain white. As suggested earlier, white shirts don't last very long at the gym.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I would also recommend having just the AI logo front and back available in addition to the others with product labels on the backs.

Heck we should just branch out and make a AI clothing line...I'll be the West coast rep. or maybe the Pacific region...:woohoo:

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
Heck, I'll stretch a medium. Why not? At that price, you can't beat it.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Ok couple things I want to clear up here.

Skye, I never knew you were that big so my apologies for any and all negative, critical or demeaning things I may have said are saying or will say in the future :)

Jayhawk, don't worry I have a special shirt just for you, it is a V-neck medium half shirt ;)

CROWLER
just don't run out of the cookie mix:smite:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
What????...you guys don't where your kids shirts? sheesh I thought that was normal:blink: guess I'll have to settle for the med. Jayhawkk I got one word for you...prestretching! looks especially good with a nice beer belly! (especially when it doesn't cover the whole thing). Chicks dig it.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Tank Top and Sleeveless cotton XL, with a picture of Lake capping cycle support please.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the white shirt with the word and logo CHAOS on the back. Just sounds cool. Also, I thing the AI logo would look sweet on black cloth.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Chaps and Skye,

If you or anyone else is interested in a 3xl or 4xl please eamail me and I can do something.

[email protected]

Thanks

CROWLER

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I want the shirt that says " Im addicted to Crowler's Crack Cookies " OK !