What do the cookies taste like? :)

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Anyone want to tell me what the cookies taste like? Definitely going to use them for bulking... unfortunately they don't fit into my cutting diet in terms of macros. But if they taste good enough, I might order a lb or two just to consume on a cheat day! :)

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
They taste like a little piece of heaven, buy some you won't regret it.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They taste like chocolicious raindrops from Heaven :)

They're awesome but this is coming from somebody who eats the dry version and washes em down with milk :)

tattoopierced1

they taste about as close to chocolate chip cookies as chocolate chip cookies do...spot on. havent had the PB yet, but I'm sure they are fantastic...

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Listen don't even waste your time buying a pound or 2, buy 10 to 20 and save on shipping. I promise you you'll freaking LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE them!!!

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Damnit... I gave in. Ordering 5 lbs of this stuff for my cheat day. Yes, I intend on consuming them all in one day.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Damnit... I gave in. Ordering 5 lbs of this stuff for my cheat day. Yes, I intend on consuming them all in one day.

Becareful, 5lbs of flax equals alot of alone time on the pooper :toilet:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered a lb of it, i cant be having to much of this in my house, regaurdless of how healthy it is, ill turn it into a bad thing, lmao. I ordred Peanut Butter chocolate chip too. Ill make sure i give it a review along with the chaos i also ordered, the Fruit Punch Whey isolate, the Tropical Punch Excell, and the Peanut Butter Cycle Support.

Dude crowler bro, where do i send my paycheck too because i swear ill just sign it over to you! :head: :food:

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I only order it 2lbs at a time, otherwise I'd be eating them all the time, with less in the house I save it for those cravings! I just had some sent to my wife so I can get her hooked before I make it back to the US.

darkpoet3113

Awards
this taste great... saves me from the laste night cravings when cutting....
cheers,
darkpoet3113

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only order it 2lbs at a time, otherwise I'd be eating them all the time, with less in the house I save it for those cravings! I just had some sent to my wife so I can get her hooked before I make it back to the US.
It so damn true too. I went on vacation for awhile and when I got back I had forgottn that I still had about a pound left. It was like Christmas when I was going through my cupboard and saw the bag sitting there...I was kind of proud; I made that one pound last the whole weekend...okay, well most of the weekend.

manny182

Awards
i just tried the peanut butter chocolate,jesus christ :jaw:

great product guys,too good actually lol

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Great feedback thanks

Manny thanks much for letting us know about the new Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip mix.

CROWLER

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great feedback thanks

Manny thanks much for letting us know about the new Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip mix.

CROWLER
Seriously, this was news to me that there even was such a cookie!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea i too just tried the peanut butter choco chip and jeezus christ was my reponse too. I was like O-M-G! LOL