Question on cookie mix...

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Since the protein in the cookie mix, i'm assuming is derived from whey protein, does this not degrade from cooking? I have read numberous posts, etc that state when whey is heated it loses lots of its composition. If this is the case, could you tell me how or if for some reason these cookies defy that logic? Just curious before i order. Also, were the nutrional facts comprised from the mix or from tests of an actual cooked cookie?

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I think the whey cooking degradation is exagerated, but regardless I only cook them for 15min max! Dude just order them and you won't be sorry! For $5 you can't go wrong!

Sorry just getting my little say in while I wait for the new PB flavored cookies to arrive!

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Since the protein in the cookie mix, i'm assuming is derived from whey protein, does this not degrade from cooking? I have read numberous posts, etc that state when whey is heated it loses lots of its composition. If this is the case, could you tell me how or if for some reason these cookies defy that logic? Just curious before i order. Also, were the nutrional facts comprised from the mix or from tests of an actual cooked cookie?
Hi JB,
Crowler has already addressed this situation in another thread, check here. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/49791-cookie-baking-instructions.html