cable gets his GRUB ON!

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am currently on day 3 of Grub-On, and I am loving it.

Things I have noticed:
I am able to eat more without being full so easily.
I am able to eat sooner after my last meal.
I feel like I digest foods much quicker, less bloating after big meals.

Lately I haven't had an appetite at all, but with Grub on I find it easier to eat and finish a whole meal. I hope the effects continue to kick in and I feel this urge to eat even more, as I could still use a few more cals per day.

Taste: It tastes like a tea, not strong at all in 8oz of water. It smells like crap though.

Of course Crowler shipped it quickly to me with a few free samples, so I will definitely be ordering from him soon again. I will be trying Chaos and will be ordering some protein as well (PB and chocolate anyone? can't forget the cookies too!)

On my current bulk from march till now i've gained 27lbs, and I'm currently weighing in at 183lbs. I want to make it to 190lbs, but recently I've found it hard to down all the calories I need. Thats why I wanted to try Grub-on. I trust crowler and I loved the return policy that he offered!

I will continue to update this thread as time goes on.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill be following ur log bro. I find it horribly hard for me to get down a ton of calories that are nutrient dense and good for me. Next time i bulk ill be getting ahold of this! :dance:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One question i have and this id directed to anyone who can answer it. Does this stuff enable you to feel less bloated as your packing in more food? Thats one problem i have is that i feel sooo bloated and my stomach aches from eating.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I keep track of all of my calories on a daily basis and I find that during the summer its terribly hard for me to get down many calories, but grub on definitely seems to be helping.

During the winter/spring when I started my bulk I was eating 4000+ cals, and before grub on I had to force feed all my meals just to get in 3000 cals.
Thanks for chiming in 3clipse.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I keep track of all of my calories on a daily basis and I find that during the summer its terribly hard for me to get down many calories, but grub on definitely seems to be helping.

During the winter/spring when I started my bulk I was eating 4000+ cals, and before grub on I had to force feed all my meals just to get in 3000 cals.
Thanks for chiming in 3clipse.
Yea i find this to be the same with me with the summer correlating to less calories consumed.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
One question i have and this id directed to anyone who can answer it. Does this stuff enable you to feel less bloated as your packing in more food? Thats one problem i have is that i feel sooo bloated and my stomach aches from eating.
YESSSSSS! my PWO meal had 110g of carbs and I didn't even feel bloated at all. Normally i'd have to loosen my belt during that meal.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
YESSSSSS! my PWO meal had 110g of carbs and I didn't even feel bloated at all. Normally i'd have to loosen my belt during that meal.
Thats kickass!!! :cheers:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
YIKES this is nice to see :)

Thank you for taking the time to post this.

CROWLER

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thank you crowler! This stuff is definitely worth the money. I am currently using Grub-On and excell.

and yesterday I just made an order for chaos, 20lbs protein, and 6lbs of cookie mix. I know I won't be disappointed, except for when I run out of the cookies!