We've got Chaos, Excell, Protein, cookies...

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if this was covered previously but I don't recall seeing anything...

Any chance AI will be coming out with a post-workout formula? :cheers: :D

P.S. How do I make my banner smaller? It's a bit on the large side...help needed. Thx.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I have been asked about this along with a meal replacement.

What would you be looking at for a post workout supp?

BTW it may feel uncomfortable at first but you will get used to lugging around a big one like that :)

CROWLER

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

BTW it may feel uncomfortable at first but you will get used to lugging around a big one like that :)

CROWLER
Crowler bro, how would i go about getting a banner like that? Do i need to go Gold to be able to support you? Also im putting in my order now for Excell, WPI, and CS! :woohoo:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey 3 Eclipse THANKS for the order.

I am not sure about having to be a gold member to have a sig, it might be true.

CROWLER

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey 3 Eclipse THANKS for the order.

I am not sure about having to be a gold member to have a sig, it might be true.

CROWLER

FYI:

"Anabolic Innovations Ower
Board Sponsor"

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...me thinks LakeMountD would be the man to formulate us a kick*ss post workout formula...

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established

CROWLER
What about something similar to BSN Cell Mass or Gaspari Size ON, or better yet a mix of both.......

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
What about something similar to BSN Cell Mass or Gaspari Size ON, or better yet a mix of both.......

Aren't those basically like our product Chaos?

CROWLER

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Aren't those basically like our product Chaos?

CROWLER
That is 1/2 true. Cell Mass is a creatine/glutamine/insulin product and is best used post-workout and contains carbs. They both use CEE @ 3grams. Size On also contains carbs~30grams and insulin uptake, it uses creatine gluconate, (which is new but so far it looks people are getting good results) and a of other types of creatine (mono & AKG), HMB, taurine. So u see they are "similar" but seemed better geard twors postworkout. Please crowler dont get me wrong Chaos looks and is a great product im not knocking it AT ALL....

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
That is 1/2 true. Cell Mass is a creatine/glutamine/insulin product and is best used post-workout and contains carbs. They both use CEE @ 3grams. Size On also contains carbs~30grams and insulin uptake, it uses creatine gluconate, (which is new but so far it looks people are getting good results) and a of other types of creatine (mono & AKG), HMB, taurine. So u see they are "similar" but seemed better geard twors postworkout. Please crowler dont get me wrong Chaos looks and is a great product im not knocking it AT ALL....
I actually have people testing Creatine Gluconate in Chaos. Initial feedback is, it upset the stomach and didn't feel any better than the CEE in Chaos. It also costs about 4 times as much so not sure about using it.

CROWLER

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I agree...I can't really tell the difference between CEE and Creatine Gluconate. I've tried Size ON and liked it and has no GI problems with it. However with SuperPump250, it had me running to the pooper every time I used it...:toilet:

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea i was the same way on superpump.
I personally dont like CEE at all. I will forever live by Creatine Mono. Its 1/2 the price and i feel it works ebtter for me too. I just like the taste of Cell Mass and Size On i could drink that stuff all day lol. I was talking more or less somthing that works similar in there insulin spikeing properties with some of the carbs.