I was dreaming last night.....

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Last night I dreamt I was eating Peanut Butter flavored Miscellar Casein with my cottage cheese! Will my dream ever come true!

BTW I held myself back and only order 10lbs, I know I can make through 10lbs of PB! Of course I threw some of those new cookies in with it, I'll post some feedback on those bad boys once I've adequately sampled them:food:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Who knows basso, I dreamed Crowler was in a grass skirt doing the hula, Im not sure what that means though........Maybe he is giving away a trip soon to Hawaii to the 2000 customer or something?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
You people REALLY are bunch of FREAKS!!!!!!!!

That is why I like you Lol

BTW Basso about the Cassien I would LOVE to do that. Honestly I have 5 procuts sitting on the shelf right now I just do not have the time to get them to market.

So the Cassien is probably in the far if ever future. What is the problem most cassien doesn't taste good?

I just eat Ho Ho right before bed, is that a bad thing ????? Even if I have a protein shake in diet soda :)

CROWLER

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If i may ask what are these products my friend? :woohoo: Tell LMD he needs to get his "bloated" :rolleyes: azzzz in gear!!! :thumbsup:

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established

BTW Basso about the Cassien I would LOVE to do that. Honestly I have 5 procuts sitting on the shelf right now I just do not have the time to get them to market.

So the Cassien is probably in the far if ever future. What is the problem most cassien doesn't taste good?

I just eat Ho Ho right before bed, is that a bad thing ????? Even if I have a protein shake in diet soda :)

CROWLER
Well I guess I'll keep dreaming, Well first of all nobody does PB like you guys! But mostly I've only found one Cassien product that mixes well with food (Cottage Cheese, cooked oatmeal etc) which is how I normally consume a Cassien, I get sick of Cottage Cheese so I throw a scoop of Choc cassien in and I've got choco pudding! Most of them like Matrix, Muscle Milk, etc etc turn acrid in food and make it taste worse. Biotest Metabolic drive believe it or not adds flavor and tastes better mixed with food, but it gets expensive. So I'm in search of an alternative but haven't had much luck so far.
I know you had mentioned a couple months ago you might be experimenting with some cassien so I figured I'd probe a little:blink:
BTW: Ho Ho's = :bb3: so yeh your good, lol

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established

CROWLER
I still don't know what the hell you are trying to say there.....and you say I'm hard to understand.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I still don't know what the hell you are trying to say there.....and you say I'm hard to understand.

WOW you are 100% right. My post made about ZERO sense. Guess it was time for some sleep lol

Ok what I was TRYING to say was

1. I have so many products which I have already developed and have done preliminary testing on, but just do not have the time to get them ready for market and put up for sale. Mostly food products.

Some are low/no carb but still taste GREAT. Mostly they are things we would LOVE to eat every day but don't because we dont' want the trans fat, salt, low GI carbs etc. Other couple things are some items which like the appetite stimulant I have wanted to use for years and years but just never saw anyone make it.

Nothing earth shattering but fun stuff that I think would do well and I think are pretty cool and easy for me to understand and see where they fit in a bodybuilders life on a daily basis.

2. I have been asked about doing a good flavored Cassien a few times so I was asking does the cassien out there now not taste good?

3. I was making a joke that I eat delicious Ho Hos before bed and not cassien and if that is ok as long as I wash them down with a DIET soda :)

Ok as you were.

CROWLER

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
i would love to see the casein coupled with your flavoring system. there are quite a few casein powders that are delicious. my favorites right now are SAN infusion and VPX zero impact. the infusion is more of an MRP though. c'mon crowler, designer is coming out with a PB flavored casein based powder. dont let them show you up :stick:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Last night I dreamt that between lap dances a stripper said something about cookie loving Scotsmen can get free cookie mix from Anabolic Innovations. Any info Crowler? :)

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
What is the problem most cassien doesn't taste good?

CROWLER
The ones Ive tried tasted pretty chalky and mixed like flour (made a huge mess just getting it out of the container). I tried adding the PB flavoring you sent me to test into some cottage cheese and that was pretty good.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Last night I dreamt that between lap dances a stripper said something about cookie loving Scotsmen can get free cookie mix from Anabolic Innovations. Any info Crowler? :)
haha:toofunny: that was aweome. only in a perfect world though

darkpoet3113

Awards
you know i ask this same question to ZBTboy... i hope you get some out... b/c i really hate the taste of free fat cottage cheese... and giveing you choice of serving sizes and flavoring... would bea dream come true... alot of the market casein and micellar casein expensive and not enough in servings size..
cheers,
darkpoet3113