protein flavors?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try them all? No but I have tried 4 of the flavors...4 if you count the protein in the cookie mix.

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok, which 4 did u try and what did u think of those four?

also, i am a big all the whey protein fan, but u guys have some flavors the intrege me that they dont have. I dont like too buy big jugs without trying them first though. Any samples?

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
choc/peanut butter is the shet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Peanut butter-Banana
Chocolate-Peanut Butter
Chocolate

They were all good and not strongly flavored. Right now the PB and nanner is my favorite. I could drink it as a shake :)

gresh

gresh

Awards
All of their protein powders containing peanut butter are outstanding.

g|83

Awards
i second the PB thing

all the fruit flavors (except banana) are pretty weak imo, but i drank em in milk not water

btw, you can buy a sampler pack of a ton of flavors ---> url=http://www.anabolicinnovations.com/sample_packs?b=1

hmm, they should re-do the home page so that the link is easier to see

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
True,the fruit flavors are best in water and the other flavors are best in milk. We haven't figured out the best way to drink the beer flavored except maybe combining it with the pizza flavored ;)

CROWER

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
i second the PB thing

all the fruit flavors (except banana) are pretty weak imo, but i drank em in milk not water

btw, you can buy a sampler pack of a ton of flavors ---> url=http://www.anabolicinnovations.com/sample_packs?b=1

hmm, they should re-do the home page so that the link is easier to see
:goodpost:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone try the Mocha Mud Slide yet?
Yes, and to me it tasted just like one of those cold coffee drinks that you would buy from 7-11 (I mixed it with milk). You definitely know what flavor you are drinking when you taste it. If you love coffee this flavor is just for you.

I have also tasted Vanilla, Strawberry, PB, Chocolate PB, and Plain Jane (bought as an igredient for cooking...not good by itself). I tried the sample pack and have bought a couple five pound bags!

I used all of them with milk and thought that the Strawberry and Vanilla were subtle flavors, but both were still good and would work well in smoothy type shakes. The PB flavor and the Chocolate PB are great. I had a tendency to drink too many shakes when I had the PB flavors b/c I am a PB fiend!