Anabolic Innovations Products at Nutra Planet

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone :)

We here at Anabolic Innovations have realized that it is possible we would not be able to keep up with the order levels which it seems might be coming in from Nutra Planet.

They have considerably more daily customers and orders.

Instead of putting Nutra Planet in the position of running out of Anabolic Innovations products we are going to wait until we are able to increase production. At that time Anabolic Innovations products will be carried at Nutra Planet.

I am sorry for the inconvenience to all who were looking forward to ordering our products through Nutra Planet. Sam (owner of Nutra Planet) has agreed it is better to wait until we are able to produce the possible amount he will need.

We will still have our products available at Anabolic Innovations it will just be a while(a month or so) before it is available at Nutra Planet.

Thank you

CROWLER

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
No soup for you

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn you Crolwer!

I'm almost done those 10lbs you sent me!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
We will still have all of our products available at Anabolic Innovations just be a little while before you can order them at Nutra Planet.

CROWLER

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for keeping everyone up to date and of course being up front and honest with your customer base.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for keeping everyone up to date and of course being up front and honest with your customer base.
I know you kissed some butt to become Uber Mod but must it continue indefinitely?

Just messin and I second your sentiments toward AI.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Good customer service (not being scarcastic). Better to anticipate a problem and avoid it than have to apologize later.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, unfortunately i'm under contract to continue said kissing for another 18 months or until the surgery to remove my nose from ass is completed.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Increased Production.......AKA.......CROWLER + Whip = LMD's Increased Production

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Increased Production.......AKA.......CROWLER + Whip = LMD's Increased Production
seeing as I have a self-imposed moratorium on gay jokes, I will refrain from saying anything.

Well, except for what I just said.... And that I think that CROWLER is LMD's daddy.... in the figurative sense. :nutkick: