Any word on the Supercharged chaos?

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
Well, I"m nearing the end of my tub of Chaos. My strength has gone up considerably while using it, and I have put on a little bit of size as well.

But, I'm anxious to hear more about supercharged chaos. Towards the end of my tub, I started using 2.5 to 3 scoops before workout. I am definately one of those that enjoys a more "amped" up feeling. I was wondering if you had thrown around any ideas of what the new formula is going to look like.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Word on the street is that LMD is too busy oiling up his pecs :D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
RSX-S

Thank you for the question.

We have had alot of interest in the super charged Chaos.

So actually what we are going to do is CRANK up the regular Chaos and still offer the caffeine FREE.

So in about 1 week the regular Chaos will contain both caffeine as well as guarana :)

CROWLER

JACKEDUPFREAK

Awards
RSX-S

Thank you for the question.

We have had alot of interest in the super charged Chaos.

So actually what we are going to do is CRANK up the regular Chaos and still offer the caffeine FREE.

So in about 1 week the regular Chaos will contain both caffeine as well as guarana :)

CROWLER

SOUNDS GOOD ill be looking for it as well

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I've been "supercharging" my own Chaos, and here's why: I workout after I get off work around midnight, because my gym's empty at that time of night, and I can get a much better workout, not having to wait for machines, etc. But obviously, I'm often beat-down from work and sleepy-tired from midnight-2am. So for a little extra kickstart, I use my Chaos/Excell drink to wash down a single No-Doz tab (same amount of caffeine as 2 cups of coffee) right before my workout. The No-Doz kicks in after 15-20 mins, then the Chaos kicks in around the 50-60 minute mark. It gets me through my 90-100 min workouts just fine. Tastes great, too (except when I pre-chew the No-Doz -- yuck).

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, was going to order some caffeinated CHOAS but I may wait until the new stuff arrives. I like super stimulants before workouts.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
The so called 'Super Charged Chaos' will actually be the regular.

So the 'regular' will now have caffeine and guarana.

The Dcaffeine FREE will have NO caffeine and NO guarana.

The Chaos with Guarana will be out Monday. Meaning if you order on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday it will contain the caffeine and guarana.

CROWLER

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
Bah, I just replied to your reply!! Now I know!!

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hows choas taste? i luv lemon ice tea, is this really what it tastes like?

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
hows choas taste? i luv lemon ice tea, is this really what it tastes like?
This stuff really tastes incredible. It tastes like the Beatrice lemonade I think... thats all I can compare it to because that stuff tastes great (been a long time since I had it).

If you don't like the taste (impossible) I think CROWLER will refund your money.

cc

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The so called 'Super Charged Chaos' will actually be the regular.

So the 'regular' will now have caffeine and guarana.

The Dcaffeine FREE will have NO caffeine and NO guarana.

The Chaos with Guarana will be out Monday. Meaning if you order on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday it will contain the caffeine and guarana.

CROWLER
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but isn't guarana simply a herbal extract/derivative of caffeine? To supercharge chaos I was more or less expecting something other than just further added caffeine into the mix.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but isn't guarana simply a herbal extract/derivative of caffeine? To supercharge chaos I was more or less expecting something other than just further added caffeine into the mix.

Max just keep posting so I can stare at your avy please! :jaw: :jaw: :jaw:

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
Would be nice if you could mix in some of the stim from stim-x and make it fast acting instead of "time" released. Just give me a dump!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Although guarana and caffeine have similar effects on the body, guarana is about 2.5 stronger than caffeine. Guarana is also released into the body slower than caffeine, this means that guarana does not cause a "caffeine rush" in most people, but rather gives a slow and steady boost of energy.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
All of the Caffeinated Chaos which has shipped out since Thursday is the new stronger Chaos.

So even if the label does not reflect it, it DOES have the Guarana in it as well as the Caffeine.

Labels will be updated within the next day or two.

CROWLER

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
All of the Caffeinated Chaos which has shipped out since Thursday is the new stronger Chaos.

So even if the label does not reflect it, it DOES have the Guarana in it as well as the Caffeine.

Labels will be updated within the next day or two.

CROWLER

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Yea buddy! I just put in an ordered for this stuff today!